British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hammers66

British Final

Thinking of sticking a tenner on Danny King at 14/1, those odds seem quite long to me.

• Like 2

Can't see anything worth betting on with Bet365

They've got Tai as odds on favourite and I can't see anyone else winning.

Would be better if they were offering each way odds or just odds on 2nd place.

Of the rider match-ups, the only one offering any value that I think could happen is Garrity to outscore Kennett.

Can't see anything worth betting on with Bet365

They've got Tai as odds on favourite and I can't see anyone else winning.

Would be better if they were offering each way odds or just odds on 2nd place.

Of the rider match-ups, the only one offering any value that I think could happen is Garrity to outscore Kennett.

I agree with you what a load of turd

What happens if you bet on Charles Wright to beat Stefan Nielsen in the head-to-head? Do you win by default?, or does Nielsen's odds just go to his replacement? or is it completely void?

I bet on the Polish league yesterday and Jonasson's replacement hardly scored. The bet was considered void. Ditto with tonight I would have thought with Nielsen not riding

Yeah, I agree not much in it. I might stick a few quid on an accumulator of races. Stuck 50 quid on Tai at 1.72 for my only other bet.

Edited by hammers66

A rider has to COMPLETE for any bets to count. I backed Krys Buck to best Daniel Davidsson in Sweden a few weeks back but because Davidsson didn't complete his first heat the bet was void.

Depends what Woffy turns up. Wolves Woffy had lost to Cook, Harris and Nicholls at home this season. GP Woffy would probably be half a lap ahead!

A rider has to COMPLETE for any bets to count. I backed Krys Buck to best Daniel Davidsson in Sweden a few weeks back but because Davidsson didn't complete his first heat the bet was void.

Depends what Woffy turns up. Wolves Woffy had lost to Cook, Harris and Nicholls at home this season. GP Woffy would probably be half a lap ahead!

Woffinden has said he has been unhappy with his equipment in the UK so is bringing his engine from the Swedish GP to use moving forwards.. beginning tonight.

• Like 1

Not really much to go at tbh.cant see past woffy but not going to risk losing money incase he has another bad meeting over here.

OK if you had to put money on any other rider in this one, just out of curiosity, who would it be? :t:

very close between nicholls and harris
  • Like 1

very close between nicholls and harris

Nicholls would be my second bet.

You would have to say Harris or Nicholls but I would go for Bridger on current form the odds are 22/1.

Not bad odds for an outside bet.

Gonna watch Germany - Portugal in the football and then the final in the speedway. Nice night lined up.

• Like 1