British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicster Lions 18/06/2014

Interesting page in the Poole programme for the Leicester meeting featuring a few posts from BSF members on a page entitled "Speedway with a Smile"!! If I knew how to reproduce it I would, but it includes posts from 'Penny Cross', The Voice of Reason' x 2, 'Sugarray', 'Scottyfan', 'OGT', 'Ommer Man', and 'Hulvik' - all recalling amusing speedway incidents from the past!! :t:

Scan it in and load it as an image or link...............

Well I thought last night was good..............Eddie K really surprised me..........very impressed with his riding if only he could ride like that all the time...........

RP

Maybe Neil can get the best out of Kennett you never no

Oh don't bait them mate, it will just fall on deaf ears..After all, the know alls on here are always right... Not.. :nono::rofl:

.................,,,,After all, the know alls on here are always right... Not.. :nono::rofl:

Quite right.....you aren't are you!!!!! :rofl:

• Like 1

Chris Holder v Edward Kennett - Poole Pirates vs Eastbourne Eagles

there is a lot of fans on the poole website saying matt should sign kennett , could these idiots who are saying this please tell me who they would drop A Josh who last year was brilliant this year he has had a bit of bad luck but he is a solid team rider who never gives up, or B Vaclav who for me is one of the finds of the season for poole still a bit wild but he has more talent in his little finger than kennett will ever have , they are the only two that could be binned would any of you put kennett in their place ,

there is a lot of fans on the poole website saying matt should sign kennett , could these idiots who are saying this please tell me who they would drop A Josh who last year was brilliant this year he has had a bit of bad luck but he is a solid team rider who never gives up, or B Vaclav who for me is one of the finds of the season for poole still a bit wild but he has more talent in his little finger than kennett will ever have , they are the only two that could be binned would any of you put kennett in their place ,

Edited - there are a few fans on the Poole forum saying Matt should sign Kennett!!!

I wouldn't want Kennett to replace anyone!! I would be interested in signing him next season but not now!

Chris Holder v Edward Kennett - Poole Pirates vs Eastbourne Eagles

Video Clip

kennet_holder_cap.png

I wouldn't swap out any of our team for Eddie, but would be interesting to see how things pan out next season. He is a capable rider when he isn't cheating or sulking.

I wouldn't swap out any of our team for Eddie, but would be interesting to see how things pan out next season. He is a capable rider when he isn't cheating or sulking.

He was a very capable rider when he was cheating :D