British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicster Lions 18/06/2014

Cant really see Leicester troubling Poole, well they shouldn't be.

However Poole have got to start winning again at some point................. haven't they? ;)

Oh sorry for letting everybody know who is guesting for Poole. I posted Eddie Kennett guests for Poole and you said he is not taking the p1ss he loves him. There is no need for that all I was saying is that Eddie Kennett guests for Poole.

Good god you are very over sensitive!

• Like 1

Well if we don't win this one by a mile heads must roll, Leicester are no more than an average premier side should be reduced entrance fee for this one not a big crowd I predict

Come on, give Leicester some credit, purpose built stadium & took the brave move in this climate in to the elite league! Respect! And a good fan base!!

• Like 3

Oh sorry for letting everybody know who is guesting for Poole. I posted Eddie Kennett guests for Poole and you said he is not taking the p1ss he loves him. There is no need for that all I was saying is that Eddie Kennett guests for Poole.

That must be thecoombdog on `block` as well. :D

Well Wednesday brings the first visit of the season and the first for 30 years of the Lions to Wimborne Road.

The Lions have of course ex Pirate Jason Doyle in thies ranks add in Mads K and Simon Stead to the mix should hopefully be a good meeting.

The Pirates cant afford any more home slip ups and must claim all 3 league points.

Thoughts?

The real Leicester Lions were badly wounded 30 years ago, but were then killed-off during 2011.

Complete travesty that what now exists, uses the name Lions

Does anyone know when josh is going to be back?

Come on, give Leicester some credit, purpose built stadium & took the brave move in this climate in to the elite league! Respect! And a good fan base!!

Its alright having a new stadium and good fans but you need some good riders apart from doyle the rest are premier standard

Rumour that he will be riding at Coventry on Friday.

Its alright having a new stadium and good fans but you need some good riders apart from doyle the rest are premier standard

Even Mads ? :wink:

• Like 1

Article in the local paper yesterday suggested that if there was no reaction (swelling, infection etc) to having the stitches removed on Monday, then Josh could be fit to resume on Friday at Coventry.

He is fit and champing at the bit to ride but it is mainly down to whether he can get his racing helmet on and off comfortably!!

• Like 1

Article in the local paper yesterday suggested that if there was no reaction (swelling, infection etc) to having the stitches removed on Monday, then Josh could be fit to resume on Friday at Coventry.

He is fit and champing at the bit to ride but it is mainly down to whether he can get his racing helmet on and off comfortably!!

A friend told me he was at Peterborough last night and said he hoped to ride at the weekend, also Howarth rode but only completed a lap and was withdrawn from the meeting.

Don't you just love Poole fans :rofl:

• Like 1