British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pointsmeanplayoffs

King's Lynn Stars V Belle Vue Aces - Wed 18 June

Another decent forecast for Wednesday night at the Norfolk Arena, teams are according to the Stars website. Wait and see who'll we get to cover Lewis Kerr.

King’s Lynn Stars

1. Niels-Kristian Iversen

2. Nicklas Porsing

3. Rory Schlein

4. Robert Lambert

5. Kenneth Bjerre

6. Guest TBC

7. Lewis Rose

Belle Vue Aces

1. Matej Zagar

2. Richie Worrall

3. Scott Nicholls

4. Michael Palm Toft

5. Craig Cook

6. Lee Payne

7. Stefan Nielsen

Would take a 2 pt home win right now!

According to the FTR rules a guest reserve can only guest 4 times. IMO we are enough points ahead to not have to panic. See how long Kerr will be out and perhaps only bring in the stronger reserve guests for away meetings

According to the FTR rules a guest reserve can only guest 4 times. IMO we are enough points ahead to not have to panic. See how long Kerr will be out and perhaps only bring in the stronger reserve guests for away meetings

hmm - Blackbird on Friday at Lakeside is probably a better idea....

Blackbird, Ellis, Worrall, Garrity, Wright, Newman.....there are plenty of good options to replace Lewis. Wright is a man in form right now so I'd go with him on Wednesday.

Would take a 2 pt home win right now!

Have faith, Even with a guest in for Lewis Kerr, I believe we will still be too strong for Belle Vue. I go for a 55-45 home win......

Don't forget BV will probably need a guest for Nielsen. I'd use Charles Wright just to stop BV using him!

Even without Kerr should be an easy win over a poor travelling side.

Rambo Lambo for me he should be able to take care of Payne and Nielson. Also best keep our powder dry in using the The Blackbirds, Worralls. Save them for another day, just in case.

Edited by semion

Whoever we get, can't see past us getting a good home win and all 3 points. Zagar will get a good haul though with a tactical and heat 15....and no Mr Pedersen in sight!

Bring on some good close (safe) racing.

For those traveling in from Norwich direction, don't forget the slip road off the A47 to the NA is closed so will need to divert through King's Lynn on the way there...

Have faith, Even with a guest in for Lewis Kerr, I believe we will still be too strong for Belle Vue. I go for a 55-45 home win......

Where do you get all those extra points from ;)

• Like 1

Where do you get all those extra points from ;)

We're going with R/R for Kenneth Bjerre then having Kenneth Bjerre at No'6 obviously :lol:

• Like 1

We're going with R/R for Kenneth Bjerre then having Kenneth Bjerre at No'6 obviously :lol:

Hey,i mean there's an extra 10 points there to a normal match score.And that is impossible to get. :D

Yeah, don't know what happened there, Thinking of a 10 pt win but then got the scores wrong.

It caused a few laughs anyway. and a RED FACE.. :oops: