British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Kings Lynn V Belle Vue Wednesday 18th June

Im going for zagar exactly and under 11

Kings Lynn -12.5 & Schlein -2.5 v Cook

Edited by Rob B

What a joke due to sunlight delayed start until 20:00pm I have never heard of this before

Why is the weather so anti-Speedway?! Rain hates us. Sun now joining in and causing us issues (the delay announced at Kings Lynn just now). Fog next perhaps?

Btw loving the bet365.com coverage. Just placed my first bet; an optimistic 4-2 for Belle Vue in heat 1. With Zagar and Worrall out, 5/1 seems quite generous imho...

I've seen a meeting run in fog. Hull vs KL where the riders disappeared when halfway down the home straight and weren't seen again until they came off bend 2. I've also seen a meeting run in the clouds at Trelawney which was quite surreal. Even more frightening was driving out along the WHITE roads thro the clouds. Like something out of science fiction!

• Like 2

Get real. The sun at Lynn is right in the riders eyes at this time of year as they enter bend 1 . Of course if you have no regard for their safety I guess it is a joke!

Get real. The sun at Lynn is right in the riders eyes at this time of year as they enter bend 1 . Of course if you have no regard for their safety I guess it is a joke!

It's one of the trolls aliases SL :)

It's one of the trolls aliases SL :)

Wondered what he did with his 2nd brain cell, obviously uses it to think up names.

• Like 1

Nice one Puk! It annoys me when a rider has bike problems and pulls back. Touch the tapes and now he can go from 15 and might get a point, more than he would if he'd just give up!

Btw loving the bet365.com coverage. Just placed my first bet; an optimistic 4-2 for Belle Vue in heat 1. With Zagar and Worrall out, 5/1 seems quite generous imho...

Done the same. Looking even better now IMO.

What a 3rd bend from Tom Perry. D'oh :D

Edited by SCB