British Speedway Forum
Boobs

Berwick Vs Redcar (saturday 21st)

IF , and at the moment its still an IF , the paramedic was under the influence then they must have been that way before the meeting started , if that's the case the surely the match referee or clerk of the course would not have allowed the meeting to start without adequate medical cover .

Do me a favour and get to ****! Yes she is a Berwick fan... But in her responsibilities, she is a complete and utter neutral...

Don't assume you know her on this when I can say for FACT, you'd be talking rubbish!

My - but you are beautiful when you are angry. :t::approve: :approve:

Edited by The White Knight

IF , and at the moment its still an IF , the paramedic was under the influence then they must have been that way before the meeting started , if that's the case the surely the match referee or clerk of the course would not have allowed the meeting to start without adequate medical cover .

Silence is Golden

Lawson has to be very careful, as what he published, if not accurate, is defamation of character: a serious offence.

True but what if it is true, that could be just as or more serious, please note people I said if. I saw the doctor on the centre green so cant make any judgement on his state.

Neil Middleditch has just tweeted. ...

""It's what most doctors do these days isn't it? He wasn't racing or putting anyone else's life at risk on the track."

I'm surprised if Neil Middleditch tweeted that, he should know the rules by now

SCB Rule

BANNED SUBSTANCES
(ALCOHOL, DOPING & DRUGS)
Riders and Officials are forbidden to use
or to suffer from the effects of using alcohol, drugs
or any doping product
and
testing may be carried out at any Meeting or Training Session.

Do me a favour and get to ****! Yes she is a Berwick fan... But in her responsibilities, she is a complete and utter neutral...

Don't assume you know her on this when I can say for FACT, you'd be talking rubbish!

Spoken like a true Berwick fan and close friend of the said first aider.

Stop trying to sugar coat your doctor being pi$$ed Sarah.

It's a disgrace to Berwick Speedway

The curfew is and always has been 9.30pm this was set when the speedway returned to shielfield, for the GP meeting I belive there was a temp extension granted.

Please do not quote times if you don't know the facts it could do a lot of harm like a complaint from Redcar because after all I think if last nights meeting had run its course we would having been looking at a defeat

Please tell me where you found all these fact and figures

I am a Paramedic and have been for over 20 years now and I have been the CMO at various speedway tracks and grass tracks and I know first hand what the costs are ........

What a load of crap, she's a Berwick die hard supporter so is bound to say whatever to keep the heat off.

Berwick should be reprimanded for this which is a sad case, but you can't put people's lives at risk like this riders or fans.

End of chat

So far we have had one person saying doctor was drunk and another saying he wasn't, if he wasn't then I`d say Mr Lawson needs to withdraw his comments, issuing a full apology to Dr Fortune. If Fortune was under the influence then he and/or Berwick Speedway are in trouble, it has to be one or the other.

In view of the seriousness of the accusations I`m sure a statement will be issued by the club very soon, and more importantly an update on Kus & Wethers.

True but what if it is true, that could be just as or more serious, please note people I said if. I saw the doctor on the centre green so cant make any judgement on his state.

Such people are 'noticed' by many but 'seen' by few until when needed to perform. Once in the lime light their behaviour may have given cause for concern.

So far we have had one person saying doctor was drunk and another saying he wasn't, if he wasn't then I`d say Mr Lawson needs to withdraw his comments, issuing a full apology to Dr Fortune. If Fortune was under the influence then he and/or Berwick Speedway are in trouble, it has to be one or the other.

In view of the seriousness of the accusations I`m sure a statement will be issued by the club very soon, and more importantly an update on Kus & Wethers.

Surely it has already been stated it was a paramedic who was considered drunk and not Doc Fortune?

your all mixed up it has nothing to do with Dr Fortune he come from home to act as the track doctor after the Paramedic took "ill" is howI understand it.

PS

The lawyers letter is in the Post

Edited by Fromafar

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? Surely Dr Fortune came in to replace the Paramedic who was ill?? A retraction perhaps

I wasnt at the said meeting but surely if A paramedic reports for duty, signs in and goes about his business, what fault is that of any club. They were not to know he was ill? PS It seems it was not a Doctor but Paramedic who called off but that is purely a matter of fact. It can happen at any track I would think. By the looks of result though Redcar might have won this?

It has NOTHING to do with Dr Fortune please get this NOW he was brought in to replace the paramedic and I think all of you lot who have added 2 and2 and got 6 should now admit their mistake and say sorry

• Like 1

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? Surely Dr Fortune came in to replace the Paramedic who was ill?? A retraction perhaps

I wasnt at the said meeting but surely if A paramedic reports for duty, signs in and goes about his business, what fault is that of any club. They were not to know he was ill? PS It seems it was not a Doctor but Paramedic who called off but that is purely a matter of fact. It can happen at any track I would think. By the looks of result though Redcar might have won this?

I'm sure when I turn up for work tomorrow drunk, it will have nothing to do with my employers.

What it has to do with me being a close friend of her, I don't know!

And as others have said... It was a paramedic in question... NOT a doctor!

As I said, go and do one!

What it has to do with me being a close friend of her, I don't know!

And as others have said... It was a paramedic in question... NOT a doctor!

As I said, go and do one!

How about no?

Had the boot been on the other foot, you would have been spitting feathers.

The silence from the club says it all. Richard Lawson is not the only one in the pits who seen the Medical person pi$$ed.

Speedways a dying sport as it is and instances like this will be the final nails in the coffin.