British Speedway Forum
Boobs

Berwick Vs Redcar (saturday 21st)

your all mixed up it has nothing to do with Dr Fortune he come from home to act as the track doctor after the Paramedic took "ill" is howI understand it.

PS

The lawyers letter is in the Post

It has NOTHING to do with Dr Fortune please get this NOW he was brought in to replace the paramedic and I think all of you lot who have added 2 and2 and got 6 should now admit their mistake and say sorry

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? Surely Dr Fortune came in to replace the Paramedic who was ill?? A retraction perhaps

I wasnt at the said meeting but surely if A paramedic reports for duty, signs in and goes about his business, what fault is that of any club. They were not to know he was ill? PS It seems it was not a Doctor but Paramedic who called off but that is purely a matter of fact. It can happen at any track I would think. By the looks of result though Redcar might have won this?

Seems I have got the wrong end of the stick, thanks for the people who have sent me PM`s, I am happy to be corrected and now realise the events of last night had nothing to do with Dr Fortune. Therefore I would like to make a full apology to Dr Fortune.

• Like 2

How about no?

Had the boot been on the other foot, you would have been spitting feathers.

The silence from the club says it all. Richard Lawson is not the only one in the pits who seen the Medical person pi$$ed.

Speedways a dying sport as it is and instances like this will be the final nails in the coffin.

How about you find the facts before you've hung drawn and quartered...

In my opinion, you're more pissed off because you ain't had a chance to rub it in about getting an away win at our place.. Which quite frankly was on the cards..

If its found that these have been malicious rumours, I look forward to you eating humble pie!

• Like 1

Seems I have got the wrong end of the stick, thanks for the people who have sent me PM`s, I am happy to be corrected and now realise the events of last night had nothing to do with Dr Fortune. Therefore I would like to make a full apology to Dr Fortune.

Good man,I'll try and catch the postman in the morning

How about you find the facts before you've hung drawn and quartered...

In my opinion, you're more pissed off because you ain't had a chance to rub it in about getting an away win at our place.. Which quite frankly was on the cards..

If its found that these have been malicious rumours, I look forward to you eating humble pie!

Several different people have spoken about the said person being under the influence.

What happens if it's found to be true, will you be having a large slice of humble pie?

Thought not

Why didn't Richard Lawson report his suspicions to the meeting referee ? Surely if this allegation is true the referee would have reported the matter and a statement would now be on the BSPA website ?

• Like 3

Several different people have spoken about the said person being under the influence.

What happens if it's found to be true, will you be having a large slice of humble pie?

Thought not

To be honest Drac I think they probably jumped on the R Lawson Twitter Bandwagon. It does not look as if there was any truth in it or no doubt it would be or would have been taken further? Stories all over speedway have this knack of expanding

So far we have had one person saying doctor was drunk and another saying he wasn't, if he wasn't then I`d say Mr Lawson needs to withdraw his comments, issuing a full apology to Dr Fortune. If Fortune was under the influence then he and/or Berwick Speedway are in trouble, it has to be one or the other.

In view of the seriousness of the accusations I`m sure a statement will be issued by the club very soon, and more importantly an update on Kus & Wethers.

its the Paramedic they refer to not the doctor who incidentally was called in to replace the paramedic

Thought not

You'd see me showing humility ever so quicker than you would!

its the Paramedic they refer to not the doctor who incidentally was called in to replace the paramedic

Yes I was wrong, which is why I have posted an apology to Dr Fortune in post 166.

You'd see me showing humility ever so quicker than you would!

Well I'm off to get pi$$ed as I have work at 4am

Not to worry though, me turning up like a 3 week old beer mat has nothing to do with my employers

Edited by Drac

I think given the error of your ways in various posts including the Doctor you best say nothing. PS Did R lawson get treated by the paramedic?

Nothing to do with me on this occasion, all the work of Mr Lawson.