Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Boobs

Berwick Vs Redcar (saturday 21st)

It's taken me all morning to catch up with this thread alone. ENOUGH, on a subject that is pure speculation..

Why, are we not talking about the badly prepared track, which was the primary cause of the accident between Liam & Mathew. The result,was what caused the hold up, we were lucky the County Ambulance was still in situ. The track in general has been very good this season, I can only think of one as bad about 4 weeks ago, what ever had been done this season to improve the track preparation, get back to doing it and fast. No excuses for that track on Saturday, good weather, no football.

Taffy while i totally agree for some reason the track looked patchy and seemed to be catching our riders out how do you know this was the primary cause of the accident ? i am not having a go here just a genuine question .

Taffy while i totally agree for some reason the track looked patchy and seemed to be catching our riders out how do you know this was the primary cause of the accident ? i am not having a go here just a genuine question .

Liam caught that really bad bit between the 3rd & 4th, lost control, then locked up into the 4th, Mathew hit the same bit caught the drive and clipped the back of Liam. You know as wel as I do, if you catch a lot of drive, it's the bike that is control.

Liam caught that really bad bit between the 3rd & 4th, lost control, then locked up into the 4th, Mathew hit the same bit caught the drive and clipped the back of Liam. You know as wel as I do, if you catch a lot of drive, it's the bike that is control.

I would agree with that.What I will say is if you watched Claus into the 3rd bend later in the meeting he was taking a much wider line and eliminating the dodgy patch by not having to lock up to cut back.the track was poor early on and was just starting to dry out when the meeting ended IMO.Young Liam was looking good and attacking the track . Edited by Fromafar

I would agree with that.What I will say is if you watched Claus into the 3rd bend later in the meeting he was taking a much wider line and eliminating the dodgy patch by not having to lock up to cut back.the track was poor early on and was just starting to dry out when the meeting ended IMO.Young Liam was looking good and attacking the track .

One of the better Liam performances, he was looking quite strong on Sat, his gating was spot on. The riders I spoke to on Sat were not happy about the track. It is such a shame because apart from saturday and the meeting against Newcastle, the track has been very good this season. All I am asking, is get back to doing what they were doing, as the riders liked it, and the racing has been the best for a few years.

• Like 1

Pretty comprehensive statement, I would say.

http://www.berwickbandits.co/article/bandits-boss-apologises

A forthright apology, and a clear explantation of both the circumstances on Saturday and the regular ambulance availability.

You might expect some of the previous 200-plus posters on this subject to reconsider their viewpoints.

A forthright apology, and a clear explantation of both the circumstances on Saturday and the regular ambulance availability.You might expect some of the previous 200-plus posters on this subject to reconsider their viewpoints.

Never recognised you it must be the beard Dick!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

A forthright apology, and a clear explantation of both the circumstances on Saturday and the regular ambulance availability.

You might expect some of the previous 200-plus posters on this subject to reconsider their viewpoints.

ok dick

Still doesn't mean lawson was wrong ...??

Never recognised you it must be the beard Dick!!!!!!!!!

ha... I had my suspicions but wasnt sure :) Edited by Arson fire

One of the better Liam performances, he was looking quite strong on Sat, his gating was spot on. The riders I spoke to on Sat were not happy about the track. It is such a shame because apart from saturday and the meeting against Newcastle, the track has been very good this season. All I am asking, is get back to doing what they were doing, as the riders liked it, and the racing has been the best for a few years.

Cant argue with that..

I love how people try to figure out if a poster is Dick Barrie when he clearly states that he doesn't use the forum!

I love how people try to figure out if a poster is Dick Barrie when he clearly states that he doesn't use the forum!

He states a lot of things but not all are true

• Like 2

I love how when people are debating with someone they have a different opinion too, they use there first name, like they get an orgasm thinking they are some forum super sleuth.... :) look at me, look at me :)

• Like 1