British Speedway Forum
Boobs

Berwick Vs Redcar (saturday 21st)

I think we should show some respect for the guy who was taken ill.

/quote]agreed.....

Or pissed or both depending on who you believe.

I personally hope Lawson doesn't get banned he's been Redcar's shinning light.

Havvy will probably get Richard Hall or Pepe Franc in on the cheap to replace him.

We dont want a weaker PL

I think it is pretty obvious that Kus withdrawing on Sat had no advantage to the Bandits and certainly not any malpractice involved. Therefore if fit should be allowed to ride,but as with everything else in the sport you never know.

I personally hope Lawson doesn't get banned he's been Redcar's shinning light.

Havvy will probably get Richard Hall or Pepe Franc in on the cheap to replace him.

We dont want a weaker PL

Sh*t stirring in bad taste all round IMO.
  • Like 2

Which is why the Berwick Promotion are held in such high regard.

Sad to see Matej Kus will miss our trips to Sheffield and Somerset, could be a crucial factor at Sheffield in particular in the KOC.

Big loss if Kus is out for 7 days, he's really hitting form and going to bang in some big scored for us.

If a factory worker left his workplace without telling anyone, he would most probably be sacked. For a professional person to do this is completely unacceptable.Does make me wonder if he made a sharp exit before he was breathalyzed.

If a factory worker left his workplace without telling anyone, he would most probably be sacked. For a professional person to do this is completely unacceptable.Does make me wonder if he made a sharp exit before he was breathalyzed.

Utter nonsense. Read the Berwick statement and show a bit of respect.

• Like 1

Utter nonsense. Read the Berwick statement and show a bit of respect.

IMO that statement is open various interpretations so there is no point using it as a definitive answer.Just leave at that.Berwick have to live with their comments whether they agree or not,they have put it in print. Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

The statement says the person concerned felt unwell and had received a phonecall from home which further aggravated the issue. A rider states he thinks the person was under the influence. I know that stress etc can make people act strangely as can drink but why allow person in either condition to leave the stadium then onto another destination to drive onwards whatever condition they were in ?

I think we should show some respect for the guy who was taken ill.

/quote]agreed.....

Or pissed or both depending on who you believe.

Can you all now let it drop. This has dragged on long enough

The statement says the person concerned felt unwell and had received a phonecall from home which further aggravated the issue. A rider states he thinks the person was under the influence. I know that stress etc can make people act strangely as can drink but why allow person in either condition to leave the stadium then onto another destination to drive onwards whatever condition they were in ?

Maybe they had little choice

• Like 1

Totally agree that they may have had no choice i know plenty of stubborn people.

Agree totally with who ever it was who posted this has all got blown up bigtime but also sort of agree with another poster that said if he owned a team that they would ban them fron social media.

Maybe this topic should be locked ?

Edited by Triple.H.

Ok time to put a lid on this I think its been done to death now , normal service needs to be resumed , can we get back to arguing about the state of the track or which rider is for the chop this week ?

Can you all now let it drop. This has dragged on long enough

Maybe they had little choice

why???... It's a massive thing that has happened or been alleged, right or wrong why can't we discuss it??... Berwick only released a statement a matter of hours ago!! And the meeting was only 2 days ago.

If you don't like the topic discussed or that folk may differ to you, then don't read it?? Or put me or others on ignore... Or better still, Let's brush it under the carpet eh and believe who we want to believe, rather than wanting the truth.

• Like 2

Berwick only released a statement a matter of hours ago!! And the meeting was only 2 days ago.

And do you think that might be due to?

And do you think that might be due to?

well if it was due to lawsons tweet.... It doesn't answer it at all??

It's coming from the lines of apologising for the delay(s) ... Not what has been said/rumoured/alledged by Lawson... If it's true and being swept under the carpet then that's wrong and if Lawson is wrong then he needs to be asked to explain himself and either way could have a massive role in moving forward in the sport around social media and the competence and safety checks across the board at meetings.

We arnt talking some office first aider here, we a talking a paramedic being fit for work to treat those whos life could possibly be in danger at a high octane, high risk motor sport...If this was you or your family being treat at the roadside would it not ring alarm bells?? Why should a speedway meeting be any different??... Neglect of duty is massive in care and health professions or those who have a duty of care to others.

• Like 1

well if it was due to lawsons tweet.... It doesn't answer it at all??

It's coming from the lines of apologising for the delay(s) ... Not what has been said/rumoured/alledged by Lawson... If it's true and being swept under the carpet then that's wrong and if Lawson is wrong then he needs to be asked to explain himself and either way could have a massive role in moving forward in the sport around social media and the competence and safety checks across the board at meetings.

We arnt talking some office first aider here, we a talking a paramedic being fit for work to treat those whos life could possibly be in danger at a high octane, high risk motor sport...If this was you or your family being treat at the roadside would it not ring alarm bells?? Why should a speedway meeting be any different??... Neglect of duty is massive in care and health professions or those who have a duty of care to others.

Completely missed the point there.

Obviously due to them getting a full understanding of the events, and posting up a very good response.

• Like 1