Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Boobs

Berwick Vs Redcar (saturday 21st)

I know you're from Newcastle so I'll make it simple...

Someone I know from the first aid team, who is on duty every single week and takes her responsibilities seriously, says he WAS NOT drunk... This person, as i have already posted would have been one of the 1st to report them had she any concerns about rider safety... Richard Lawson should not have tweeted! I really hope full facts do come out in this!

They have to , for the good of the sport as a whole . That's two Saturday's in a row , in beautiful Summer weather , that meetings haven't been completed due to inadequate medical cover at the staging tracks .

Instead of dreaming up more complicated rules to confuse the sport even further , the BSPA should have a look at the way medical cover at tracks is provided . I've often questioned where the money goes for Super Seven events once the BSPA pocket it , if tracks can't afford to provide the adequate medical cover , then payment for the extra cost should come from the governing body .

• Like 6

Someone I know from the first aid team, who is on duty every single week and takes her responsibilities seriously, says he WAS NOT drunk... This person, as i have already posted would have been one of the 1st to report them had she any concerns about rider safety... Richard Lawson should not have tweeted! I really hope full facts do come out in this!

What difference does it make where I'm from??... If you had said that you're pal says he wasn't drunk in the first place I wouldn't have had to ask would I. Doylo :)

or an apology from Richard Lawson

What difference does it make where I'm from??... If you had said that you're pal says he wasn't drunk in the first place I wouldn't have had to ask would I. Doylo :)

My bad gadge ... I thought it came across self explanatory.. Whatever happens now, there's a lot of rubbishe that will stick to us because of this!

My bad gadge ... I thought it came across self explanatory.. Whatever happens now, there's a lot of rubbishe that will stick to us because of this!

ok..:) So was Kus taken in a ambulance because of his teeth?? Or was it something else?

or an apology from Richard Lawson

If he has anything to apologise for .

in richards defence. rich being a non smoker and a non drinker, thinks that anyone sucking a wine gum in drunk... but the doc is innocent until proven guilty..

They have to , for the good of the sport as a whole . That's two Saturday's in a row , in beautiful Summer weather , that meetings haven't been completed due to inadequate medical cover at the staging tracks .

Instead of dreaming up more complicated rules to confuse the sport even further , the BSPA should have a look at the way medical cover at tracks is provided . I've often questioned where the money goes for Super Seven events once the BSPA pocket it , if tracks can't afford to provide the adequate medical cover , then payment for the extra cost should come from the governing body .

if they did that they wouldn't be able to have conferences abroad can't make the BSPA slum it in the midlands that would never do

When there is no football on... Why don't Berwick start a bit earlier??... This curfew has caused more than a few problems over the years.

Or if you know you have a curfew, make bloody sure you have the relevant cover should the meeting be held up for injuries or ambulances.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

If he has anything to apologise for .

for that we await a statement from the club

*holds breath*

When there is no football on... Why don't Berwick start a bit earlier??... This curfew has caused more than a few problems over the years.

Or if you know you have a curfew, make bloody sure you have the relevant cover should the meeting be held up for injuries or ambulances.

problem is a certain resident of Shielfield terrace made sure they can't start a bike before half six this certain residents son happens to go to the speedway too Edited by Goodiepatchie

a lot of this has to do with our outdated council, speedway have to wait till 6-45pm before they can play background music at stadium,

for that we await a statement from the club

*holds breath*

problem is a certain resident of Shielfield terrace made sure they can't start a bike before half six this certain residents son happens to go to the speedway too

so because of one person the council put this curfew in... Pathetic really.

Thanks for that.

a lot of this has to do with our outdated council, speedway have to wait till 6-45pm before they can play background music at stadium,

Cheers
  • Like 1

Thanks for that.

Cheers

perhaps Cook Garrity Sneddon Barker etc could put their off track skills to good use and go and have word with this resident. wink

Thanks for that.

Cheers

he happened to make an issue of it pathetic as you say the resident seems to get his thrills by complaining

Except when there is an FIM meeting on? The Dick Barrie 'tape' was on well before 6.45pm on the night of the original staging of the GP Qual.

There appears to be a bit of confusion to what actually happened last night. Hopefully someone will tell us all the facts soon.