British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Chris Holder

Chris Holder (broken wrist) but he says on twitter, more a dislocation. Surgery tomorrow, doc says 4

weeks...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Yes saw the tweet, think he was injured in Denmark, Wishing Chris a quick recovery...guess thats one less 'racer' to see in Cardiff :(

yes get well soon fellah.

It was a really nasty fall and Chris is lucky to get away with a broken wrist.

Hope he's fit for his GP challenge as he is still capable of winning this years title;

Gutted for Holder. Seems to be very unlucky with falls at the moment.

GWS Chris!

Holder has surgery yesterday to insert metal work into his arm/wrist. Hopefully he will be back in a few weeks, so not as bad as it could've been though giving what Holder went through last year you`d like to think he deserved a longer run without injury.

• Like 1

Bit of a nothing crash, straightened up in the corner, ran into the side of someone, high sided, didn't get ran over by anyone following, the sort of incident riders usually get up from unhurt, or perhaps a shoulder/collarbone injury... Must have really landed awkwardly on his wrist/forearm..

So, is it a fractured Scaphoid/Arm/Other Wrist Bone??

Bit of a nothing crash, straightened up in the corner, ran into the side of someone, high sided, didn't get ran over by anyone following, the sort of incident riders usually get up from unhurt, or perhaps a shoulder/collarbone injury... Must have really landed awkwardly on his wrist/forearm..

So, is it a fractured Scaphoid/Arm/Other Wrist Bone??

did you watch the crash bit of a nothing crash ?

he tumbled quite badly from what i saw

maybe the inital contact wasnt much but after he left the bike still at speed whell rather him than me

ive fallen off motorbikes a few times its not nice i busted my shoulder pritty bad last time doing around 5 to 10 mph never mind racing speed

did you watch the crash bit of a nothing crash ?

he tumbled quite badly from what i saw

maybe the inital contact wasnt much but after he left the bike still at speed whell rather him than me

ive fallen off motorbikes a few times its not nice i busted my shoulder pritty bad last time doing around 5 to 10 mph never mind racing speed

Me to, high-sided at Scunny a couple of yrs ago, not fast, but landed awkwardly, broke 3 ribs, and tore the pluritic lining on my lungs! Ouch!!

Edited by Shale Searcher