British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leicester V Swindon Saturday 21st June

Currently no betting available? Was going to lump on Nick Morris to score a hatful

Currently no betting available? Was going to lump on Nick Morris to score a hatful

Sometimes they take there time. Probably waiting for official line up after all the "will he, wont he turn up" with guests.

Nick Morris over 9 @ 11/10 Well he's having 6 rides. He has no team mates so should get 6. Throw in beating a couple of Leciester riders along the way. 9 should be easy for him, right?! I hope so :D

Nick Morris over 9 @ 11/10 Well he's having 6 rides. He has no team mates so should get 6. Throw in beating a couple of Leciester riders along the way. 9 should be easy for him, right?! I hope so :D

You'd think so! Has taken a liking to the Leicester track before so expect him to do well.

Taking my chances on Steve Worrall at -4 over Josh Bates aswell, he's unstoppable right now!

Like the Worrall bet too if I'm honest. I fancy it'll be a square by the time they've have had a couple of rides.

be careful I thought that last night with bech at home...

Bates is a bit unpredictable. He's a bit like Garrity in that sense. He can pop out of the gate and beat riders he shouldn't get close to. I looked at that bet too, but decided against it since they're both likely to get 5 rides.

Morris over 9 - he has looked awesome at Leicester in the past.

Buzz to score exactly 7. Bit random but will win one of those exact bets before I give up! Probably not this one, but don't think he'd be far off.

And Swindon +10 to win. Bit of a tough match with so many guests and unknown variables. Tend to think that Morris and Worrall should get double figures, Gustafsson/North/Masters to get 20ish between them, and then there's the possibility of tacticals and a few from Greaves too.

Im going to go for it nick morris exactly and over 9 should get atleast 9- 2,2,2,1,1,1

odds are up, stead to outscore gustafsson for me

With Swindon operating R/R this will give S.G 5 rides at least plus with heat 15 nomination would make six rides.

Maximun rides for SS would be 5 and most probably 4. . Not a good bet. I would have gone SS +2 and SG -2

You're not the only one. Doing exactly 9 as a safety net? :P