British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Birmingham Brummies 25/6/2014

No he's not. He's "ill" according to the latest press release...probably sick of the way he's been treated. And who'd blame him?

Reidar Replacement comes in his place.

Bad fan

Looking at the Birmingham line-up this is very mis-matched.

Surely Matt Ford won't want to cheat the paying public and call it off immediately :wink: .

In all seriousness this is not what people want to see is it?

• Like 3

No he's not. He's "ill" according to the latest press release...probably sick of the way he's been treated. And who'd blame him?

Reidar Replacement comes in his place.

You must have inside information them. Shame you informant can't tell you how to spell Rider..

I must admit that in the PL days there were teams that came to Perry barr and you thought it would be easy, most of the time it was but now and again we got caught out.

So I understand where the Poole supporters are coming from, at the last meeting we were hoping to get 30 points, but we took the lead and sat there wondering when the Pirates would start to pull it back, it turned out to be a very good meeting.

I dont think we will get the same reaction from the riders and promotion at Poole this time around, once bitten and all that, just going to enjoy the day.

See you there, come on you Brummies and support your team. :party:

You will be more than Welcome at Wimborne Rd PT, but yes, thats where the niceties will end, Our boys have learn't their lesson from the Coventry home meeting..

Is Shovlar still alive or have I just blocked him?... Haven't seen him in a little while?

Steve left the forum mate two months ago and won't be returning. This is his decision. Where you been in the last two months??

Edited by Starman2006

You must have inside imformation them. Shame you imformant can't tell you how to spell Rider..

You will be more than Welcome at Wimborne Rd PT, but yes, thats where the niceties will end, Our boys have learn't their lesson from the Coventry home meeting..

Steve left the forum mate two months ago and won't be returning. This is his decision. Where you been in the last two months??

Priceless!! :rofl:

• Like 5

Well Im back to hoping we can mange 30 points, glad its cheap to get in, hope its sunny, it looks like that will be the only thing to look forward to. :sad:

Well Im back to hoping we can mange 30 points, glad its cheap to get in, hope its sunny, it looks like that will be the only thing to look forward to. :sad:

Forcast is good.

See you there Peter - there you go, something else to look forward to............!

just when you thing speedway has hit an all time low something else crops up the youngpole was going to be the only thing worth watching in a very poor Birmingham side I don't thik this match is even worth a tenner now I give the delite league two years top then I think that will be the end of top line speedway in the uk Edited by broadsider 55

:rofl::rofl:

Yea, never to be seen again - i think not. :t:

• Like 1

You must have inside information them. Shame you informant can't tell you how to spell Rider..

You're obviously not aware of a former Norwegian rider called Reidar Eide. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reidar_Eide

And satire certainly isn't your strong point either.

As for inside information, check this out - http://www.birminghambrummies.co/news.php?extend.1961

Edited by The Pedaler
  • Like 1

Nigel Pearson has said on twitter that Zmarzlik wont ride for the Brummies again, in todays Mail

We will certainty miss Nermark tonight, the options were always limited and whilst it will be great to see Josh in Brummes colours once more, i don't see him having the scoring power Dan provides. We be another tough away match without a full side, same old story!!

From BSPA site:

THE British Speedway Promoters’ Association can confirm tonight’s Poole v Birmingham Elite League meeting WILL go ahead as planned at Wimborne Road.

Representatives of the BSPA are currently in dialogue with relevant parties with the sole aim of ensuring the continuation of the sport at Perry Barr Stadium.

the SOLE aim? suggests at any cost.. ie a cheap team that won't be competitive...hmm. i suppose if it means they get thru season...but can only see more fans gving it a miss