British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fish keeper

Wolves V King's Lynn

This is going to be a tough one for wolves all the riders will have to be on top of there game if we are to take the points.

I can not believe Sky havn't taken this meeting on! Set for a cracker this, yet life of Tai takes precedent. They could have that on anytime as the biggest viewers of that programme I have no doubt would be Wolves fans who ain't at home :lol:

Should be Bet365 though I'm guessing

• Like 3

I'm sure they could have saved the Tai special for when there was a rain off.

Would have rather watched a speedway meeting on sky

• Like 3

Would much rather watch Life of Tai and the SGPs than the rubbish that is served up as EL speedway - take last night's Leicester meeting as an example of what's wrong at the elite level!

Would much rather watch this meeting than the TV!!!!!!! Up The Stars!!!

Would much rather watch Life of Tai and the SGPs than the rubbish that is served up as EL speedway - take last night's Leicester meeting as an example of what's wrong at the elite level!

You are probably right in most cases but this is a match between two decent teams with no top five riders missing (assuming Niklas is ok) on one of the best tracks in the UK, so it really ought to be on the telly.

Will be happy with a point.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 1

Who have Kings Lynn brought in to replace Kerr ?

Lewis Blackbird again.

Sky have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot. They are the first to moan about postponed matches and the cost involved setting up the cameras but can see no further than the end of their noses. To put a documentary about Woffy, on at the same time as a speedway match, involving Woffy is senseless.

Like as been said, this would have been an ideal meeting to televise and promote the sport. Both teams nearly at full strength, will be going all out to win, on a track built for racing. The result could go either way.. When Sky were looking for the ideal meetings to televise at the start of the season, this one should have been near top of the pile. But as normal they go for predicted outcome meetings.

Personally, I'm pleased it's not televised. I shall be going any way, to see this close encounter. When meeting are live all they do is slow down the proceedings to suit the a time schedule and adverts.......

Prediction: Close call that could go either way, Expect 1pts at least for our travels, could even be more............. :wink:

• Like 4

They could have saved the prog on Woofy for when they do get a rain off. Anyway this should be a good meeting.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

They could have saved the prog on Woofy for when they do get a rain off. Anyway this should be a good meeting.

They can't delay the Woffy programme for too long as people might not recognise him when he gets more tattoos!!!! :D

• Like 2

It's not Wolves v Poole.....that's why it's not on Sky....I can't believe the Stars are flying high in the league but hardly seem to have been on Sky this season...

• Like 2

Glad it's not on Sky as they don't a monkeys about those of us that are actually at the meeting.

• Like 2

Max Frickie replaces Porsing at Number 2 tonight. Has he ever riden there before ?

Max Frickie replaces Porsing at Number 2 tonight. Has he ever riden there before ?

yes he rode there last season guesting for belle vue i think and scored 10 paid 11

and its Max Fricke :)