British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fish keeper

Wolves V King's Lynn

Decent replacement for Niklas, hope he's not out for too long.

..It appears that in their wisdom the Wolves promotion are charging an extra pound to loyal fans with re;admission tickets from the Leicester rain off meeting... :nono:

• Like 1

Decent replacement for Niklas, hope he's not out for too long.

Says on the Stars website he is hoping to be back Thursday. I hope he doesnt try and rush back too soon. Also sounds like Lewis K wont be missing for too long.

• Like 1

..It appears that in their wisdom the Wolves promotion are charging an extra pound to loyal fans with re;admission tickets from the Leicester rain off meeting... :nono:

Looking at it another way - fans get to see the league leaders and the one heat from the abandoned Leicester meeting for an extra quid!!

It appear we always go to Wolves when the Stars are racing there We've seen some good meetings and some disastrous ones, but the common denominator is that Referee always make at least one mare of a decision in favour of the home team, every time we go.....

Think it was 2 or 3 years back, in the reserve race, we were trailing in 3rd and 4th positions, way out of it, when staring lap 2, the lad in 3rd spun out on the 1st bend. Following close behind, our rider in 4th laid his bike down in trying to avoid his mate, but unfortunately collided with him. The Referee in her wisdom( I think it was a woman Ref) decided to let the race run the distance. We had Marshalls waving, to slow the riders down, so they could weave between the fallen riders to complete the course. Then the announcement saying the Wolves won the race 5-0. What a fiasco....... She made a few that night, remember in a later heat when all four fell at the 1st corner, she excluded Magic, for the stoppage cos he was the last in a domino effect...........

Just hope tonight the Ref has more sense than that.......

Would much rather watch Life of Tai and the SGPs than the rubbish that is served up as EL speedway

We must be watching different EL racing then as most meetings at Wolves have been very entertaining. :t:

Max Frickie replaces Porsing at Number 2 tonight. Has he ever riden there before ?

Yes, and was awesome. Definitely strengthens the Stars and have a like for like (at Monmore) with Blackbird for Kerr.

We will have to be on our A game if we are to beat the Stars again like the previous win against them.

If we get a 47-43 victory again then we will have done very well.

Edited by stevebrum

Anyone know what engine Tai will be using tonight?!? The fast one for the GP's or the slow one for the EL ?!?! :D

Let's hope we get a 'nice clean fight' with the referee going un-noticed.

I anticipate the Stars will come home with something which will make the journey home much more pleasant.

• Like 1

What time is tapes up at Wolves?

What time is tapes up at Wolves?

Parade at 7.30, so usually first race bout 7.45

Thanks fella

• Like 1

You had heat 1 against Leicester. What's your problem? ;):rofl::P

'I didn't get where I am today without kicking my customers in the gonads at every opportunity'.

Edited by Wolfsbane

.... and no doubt a big thank you for paying £2:50 for a programme as well . . .

• Like 2