British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Who's Going To Watch "life Of Tai" Tonight, And What Are Your Thoughts About Tai Before, And Then After The Programme?

Peter doesn't just work in speedway, he's also had a successful career outside the sport.

As the Churchill Dog? :D

• Like 1

I was gonna say I don't like dogs but did get married 7 years ago :o

Watched the programme twice now. Was there a down side to the Life Of Tai??? Absolutely not and what came across to me is he's a very proud Brit. But the real hero in this is his mum. A proper caring parent that has back her boy at the toughest possible moment.

:shock: :shock: You can't say that. :shock: :shock: She'll kill you. :sad:

People that hate cats were probably mice on an earlier life. :wink:

I don't like Mice either.

MY HAT!!! Perhaps I was a........................................ CAT!!!

Sarcasm IS the lowest form of wit. :sad: :sad:

Except when done by Basil Fawlty - SURELY??

Not sure if online yet but think Tai had said it was going to be on his new YouTube channel in future

(null)

Watched this last night and like a few other have said, I was impressed. I was expecting them to recycle the same old stories we'd heard a million times already but it wasn't that at all.

Like someone else said, I was impressed by Peter Adams house too - it looks massive!

Missed the programme. Does anyone know if it is available online?

On Youtube now

• Like 1

Woffinden has a very unique talent, a combination of will power, dedication, professionalism but most importantly confidence in his own ability. I can't imagine there being all that many top level academic speedway riders anytime soon. But Tai clearly has the brains and is marketing himself very well

What I did pick up from this (which I hadn't thought off before

Speedway when your winning races for the big clubs also in your own individual career must be the dream

Equally when the above isn't happening it must be god lonely

Hancock and Holder as per come as immaculate as there kevlars are after a meeting

We best get used to Woffinden he's sure to win another title or two

I've been keeping an eye on Tai ever since he came back to the UK, and was so very pleased when he joined Rye House, of course I was sad to see him go after his second season with us, but he has grown up a lot in just a few years.

I know he's made a point of it before that it's his body and he could do what he likes with it, but I find all his tattoos hideous, and just shook my head when he posted photo's of his girlfriend getting a "sleeve" done on Instagram, but their choice. It's a shame really because I think that his image will put off a lot of TV people asking him to be on their shows (although he did have a good publicity run before the season started).

Overall, as long as he doesn't defect to the Aussies, he can be world champ as many times as he likes.

• Like 1

I've been keeping an eye on Tai ever since he came back to the UK, and was so very pleased when he joined Rye House, of course I was sad to see him go after his second season with us, but he has grown up a lot in just a few years.

I know he's made a point of it before that it's his body and he could do what he likes with it, but I find all his tattoos hideous, and just shook my head when he posted photo's of his girlfriend getting a "sleeve" done on Instagram, but their choice. It's a shame really because I think that his image will put off a lot of TV people asking him to be on their shows (although he did have a good publicity run before the season started).

Overall, as long as he doesn't defect to the Aussies, he can be world champ as many times as he likes.

Sorry - but - I think that is rubbish.

tai got a good face for the radio, he should be heared and not seen