British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
semion

Kings Lynn Stars V Eastbourne Eagles Thurs 26/6

On the Stars website Lynn Line up with Porsing at Number 2. No Lewis Kerr so Simon Lambert steps in again.

Cannot see anything other than a comfy Lynn victory. 16/20 Point margin for me.

Edited by semion

I do wonder if Lynn would have used Blackbird in this one, had he been available. I think over a season there is a limit ( 3 ?) to the number of times you can use the same rider. Maybe Lynn would like to keep their power dry with Blackbird, Just in case Kerr has any further time out. Wiht the amount of rides some of these riders are taking on it, it has to be a little bit tactical and best to view the bigger picture.

Shame no Blackbird, was looking forward to seeing him ride at the Norfolk Arena. Who is his parent club of Lewis Blackbird? Have Peterborough bought him? And if so, will he end up at Lynn on loan like the other top Panther's riders?

I do wonder if Lynn would have used Blackbird in this one, had he been available. I think over a season there is a limit ( 3 ?) to the number of times you can use the same rider. Maybe Lynn would like to keep their power dry with Blackbird, Just in case Kerr has any further time out. Wiht the amount of rides some of these riders are taking on it, it has to be a little bit tactical and best to view the bigger picture.

Had he been available he'd have ridden for Eastbourne no?

I think the limit is 4 appearances, funnily enough me and my Dad had this conversation on the way home in the car last night - we need to keep a few top FTR picks in the bag just in case......

• Like 1

Shame no Blackbird, was looking forward to seeing him ride at the Norfolk Arena. Who is his parent club of Lewis Blackbird? Have Peterborough bought him? And if so, will he end up at Lynn on loan like the other top Panther's riders?

Had he been available he'd have ridden for Eastbourne no?

I think the limit is 4 appearances, funnily enough me and my Dad had this conversation on the way home in the car last night - we need to keep a few top FTR picks in the bag just in case......

The limit is 4 guest rides from the FTD list for the same team, and yes KL need to look at keeping very good replacements available for the play offs if their own riders are injured or unavailable. This would be a good move unless they are meeting Swindon.

I do wonder if Lynn would have used Blackbird in this one, had he been available.

He was never going to be available to ride against Eastbourne ;)

He was never going to be available to ride against Eastbourne ;)

I was waiting to see who would be the first person to spot that one.... Well done Wilson :D:wink:

Easy win for the stars.

Wonder if the FTR guest appearances of 4 only applies to the main league fixtures and excludes the play offs?

Does it also appearances in the main body of the team ? For example if Blackbird replaced Porsing. I think Neil Watson confirmed Blackbird had already done this for Cov

Eastbourne by 10

And England to win the World Cup

What year ??? ;)

Eastbourne by 10

And England to win the World Cup

Would've loved, for England to have done well in the World Cup. Not necessary win it, but to have competed well and reached, say the semi's instead of their dismal showing.

It was important that England performed well, but for Eastbourne to win by 10, Nah... It wasn't that important........ :t:

The combination of working late, roadworks and the absence of the leagues two best reserves means I'll be giving this one a miss. Newman should have a field day but the Stars ought to have enough in the tank to win the meeting.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Plus dont forget people its the 2nd day of the Royal Norfolk Show on Thursday.