British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
semion

Kings Lynn Stars V Eastbourne Eagles Thurs 26/6

I thought last nights meeting was the worst one i have seen for years. Eastbourne were dreadfull and thier reserves were hopeless. I wont be spending another 16 pounds when they return in august.

Congratulations to Robert Lambert on his first senior maximum.

What a pleasure to know Britain does have future stars (no pun intended!_ :t:

• Like 2

You people really are going over the top. If this was 'absolutely and utterly brilliant' then so are most others. There are no accolades for slaughtering a team of no hopers now entering their third year since an away win and incapable of even putting up a fight.

I did tell you in advance that they would be lucky to even get 32 points but you obviously were not listening.

All your boys had to do was make sure they found the Stadium on time, nothing clever or brilliant about that.

As for us we are used to big home wins and disgraceful away performances and have come to accept it because we cannot change it. I am just glad that we still have speedway but wish we did not have these big home wins because I find them boring not brilliant.

Cor, what a little ray of sunshine you are! :neutral:

• Like 1

You people really are going over the top. If this was 'absolutely and utterly brilliant' then so are most others. There are no accolades for slaughtering a team of no hopers now entering their third year since an away win and incapable of even putting up a fight.

I did tell you in advance that they would be lucky to even get 32 points but you obviously were not listening.

All your boys had to do was make sure they found the Stadium on time, nothing clever or brilliant about that.

As for us we are used to big home wins and disgraceful away performances and have come to accept it because we cannot change it. I am just glad that we still have speedway but wish we did not have these big home wins because I find them boring not brilliant.

Strewth! Makes you thankful not to be an Eastbourne fan doesn't it!?

• Like 1

I thought last nights meeting was the worst one i have seen for years. Eastbourne were dreadfull and thier reserves were hopeless. I wont be spending another 16 pounds when they return in august.

Didn't the penny drop when you considered our last 30 odd away results?

Don't send any money to claim your Nigerian lottery winnings, please !

So pleased for Lambert, what achievement, paid max at such a tender age. Said before, this lad is very very special!