British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th June 2014

Weather looking good for tomorrow.

Last time these sides met at the Abbey it was a 4pt away win for the bees.

Swindon will have a full team for this fixture.

Coventry however will be missing star reserve Garrity who will be a big loss as been scoring double fixtures most meetings.

Coventry may also be without Howarth who is out with an ankle injury. Chris Harris has ligament damage in his leg from a crash at the weekend but is planning on riding.

Weather looking good for tomorrow.

Last time these sides met at the Abbey it was a 4pt away win for the bees.

Swindon will have a full team for this fixture.

Coventry however will be missing star reserve Garrity who will be a big loss as been scoring double fixtures most meetings.

Coventry may also be without Howarth who is out with an ankle injury. Chris Harris has ligament damage in his leg from a crash at the weekend but is planning on riding.

Coventry will be strengthened by having Charles Wright in for Garrity as he scored well for Poole early in the season.

Coventry will be strengthened by having Charles Wright in for Garrity as he scored well for Poole early in the season.

That would have been the Middlo magic tho ... ;)

Is this a joke? Agree Wright is riding well but not as strong as Garrity

Is this a joke? Agree Wright is riding well but not as strong as Garrity

No not at all & would agree with you on some tracks but around Swindon Wright is decent & has rode more their as well.

Garrity is better on the smaller tracks so can't see how Coventry are weakened by his abscence & expect Charles to be near double figures as well.

It was Belle Vue that used Wright at our place and he did bag 7+1. Wouldn't say it strengthens the Bees but it doesn't seriously weaken them either.

Hoping for all 3 points to the Robins and edge nearer the pack chasing 4th spot! Hopefully Kildemand's back on the gas and Worrall can keep doing what he's been doing.

• Like 2

It was Belle Vue that used Wright at our place and he did bag 7+1. Wouldn't say it strengthens the Bees but it doesn't seriously weaken them either.

Thats my take on it too.

Depends whos in for Howarth this one for me. I fancy the Bees to win it though. Hans has spent 2 seaosn there, it always been a track Bomber is more comfortable on, MJJ should be good for a few too. Hansen did alright last time as a heatleader while Sarjeant tends to do his job and score 2 or 3 beating the weaker of the oppositions 2 reserves. Bees win.

Wouldn't be at all unhappy to hear it's Klindt for Howarth for this one.

Thats my take on it too.

Depends whos in for Howarth this one for me. I fancy the Bees to win it though. Hans has spent 2 seaosn there, it always been a track Bomber is more comfortable on, MJJ should be good for a few too. Hansen did alright last time as a heatleader while Sarjeant tends to do his job and score 2 or 3 beating the weaker of the oppositions 2 reserves. Bees win.

Wouldn't be at all unhappy to hear it's Klindt for Howarth for this one.

MJJ was superb when he last rode at Swindon if i remember rightly unless I'm mistaking him for the Older Pawlicki.

• Like 1

With Swindon's top 2 back from their GP qualifiers, I forsee an away win with another 'last 5 heat collepse' by the home side!!!!! :D

It happens at other tracks too!! :wink:

• Like 1

Garrity was no great shakes last Friday, 2 points from 12, so may not be missed tonight

Edited by Monarchlad

Garrity was no great shakes last Friday, 2 points from 12, so may not be missed tonight

Hope he's not missed too much tomorrow either :D

Lets hope the guests can deliver the goods, if they do it could be a close meeting..

Edited by dornier

MJJ was superb when he last rode at Swindon if i remember rightly unless I'm mistaking him for the Older Pawlicki.

Has MJJ rode at Swindon before? Know he was missing when Peterborough visited in 2012

Scored 3,3,3,3,0 for Rye house at weekend and scored 3,2,3 on last visit to Swindon

I'm sure Wright & Fricke will do a good job though