British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th June 2014

Morris and MJJ out injured!

What injury does MJJ have? Hope it isn't his usual excuse. :P

• Like 1

What injury does MJJ have? Hope it isn't his usual excuse. :P

Not sure. Just saw a tweet from Andy Warren from the adver. He prob just didn't fancy flying in for the night with GP practice tomorrow night over there. No doubt he will be fine for Saturday!

• Like 2

Not sure. Just saw a tweet from Andy Warren from the adver. He prob just didn't fancy flying in for the night with GP practice tomorrow night over there. No doubt he will be fine for Saturday!

A `convenient` injury then. The usual MJJ then it appears. :neutral:

Well the only winner tonight will be the weather. Heavy Rain from 8 o'clock. Not wasting my money again.

I would wait till this fact is available from an official source before jumping on a rider

Josh Grajczonek rides in place of Nick who who is suffering after crash at Leicester last sat.

Well the only winner tonight will be the weather. Heavy Rain from 8 o'clock. Not wasting my money again.

I would wait till this fact is available from an official source before jumping on a rider

Yeah of course, if he is genuinely injured then fair enough. But we all know he has previous in missing meetings so you can't blame people for being suspicious.

I watched his Danish meeting yesterday and apart from one heat he was very subdued This is "google translated from Danish.of comments by his team manager.

-Our base provides too little. Too little. Michael Jepsen Jensen turns his back again and Scymon Wozniak Never Get it to run. It's just such a day, you can just call for tiresome, says Johnny Hvidtfelt and elaborates on the minor crisis.

There was something not right with him and if he has a back injury that may be a valid explanation. We shall see. Regards. Alan

Yeah of course, if he is genuinely injured then fair enough. But we all know he has previous in missing meetings so you can't blame people for being suspicious.

Yes but as there is nothing on the Swindon Advertiser site, nor on Coventry or Swindons about MJJ being missing

Edited by Silver Cheetah Snr

Where has it said he's not riding. Only read about Morris

Where has it said he's not riding. Only read about Morris

If he tweeted it he has since deleted it. No mention of it on his timeline or article.