British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th June 2014

If he tweeted it he has since deleted it. No mention of it on his timeline or article.

Hes prob been told to delete it so an under strength Coventry line up can be kept a secret until we have all paid to get in. Then it will be announced that Dan Greenwood has accepted the guest booking at short notice.

3 hrs ago

Both Swindon and Cov now missing riders for tonight's meeting due to injury. Nick Morris still struggling after crash on Sat, Grajczonek in.
No mention of MJJ. Howarth is injured and needs replacing (by Fricke)
Edited by SCB

There is only one person who can tell us for definite JJR fan club or whatever he is calling himself these days!!

JJR fan club seems to have been on "enforced leave".

No news anywhere so far, would like to see him at Swindon tonight, but if he does not turn up I would not be surprised.

Edited by A ORLOV

Bridger guests according to the Bees website. I guess thats the one positive, even when he cries off we get a guest - not a bad choice either.

I would wait till this fact is available from an official source before jumping on a rider

Fact is he has missed meetings in the past to suit and has used hay fever as a reason before also.

I watched his Danish meeting yesterday and apart from one heat he was very subdued This is "google translated from Danish.of comments by his team manager.

-Our base provides too little. Too little. Michael Jepsen Jensen turns his back again and Scymon Wozniak Never Get it to run. It's just such a day, you can just call for tiresome, says Johnny Hvidtfelt and elaborates on the minor crisis.

There was something not right with him and if he has a back injury that may be a valid explanation. We shall see. Regards. Alan

If he is struggling perhaps he should give his GP spot up to someone who isnt struggling!

I trust that if MJJ is there tonight that certain people will apologize to him after some of the comments on this thread.

Apologise for stating he has missed meetings conveniently in the past and used hay fever as a reason before also??

I don't think so.

If he turns up then the the official press release has got it wrong - not people questioning his commitment.

• Like 1

So MJJ replaced by L Bridger, now on the Cov website, we now have Josh and Lewis as heat leaders.

I trust that if MJJ is there tonight that certain people will apologize to him after some of the comments on this thread.

Yes I will be sure to seek him out and offer my heartfelt apologies for accusing him of pulling a sickie.

Edit - Just seen he is out injured so no need. Get well soon. Just hope hes fit for the GP. Sounds serious.

Edited by thecoombdog

A lepoard ( or Panther) doesn't change his spots..missing again! Bet he'll have a miracle cure for the weekend! :rofl:

Apologise for stating he has missed meetings conveniently in the past and used hay fever as a reason before also??

I don't think so.

If he turns up then the the official press release has got it wrong - not people questioning his commitment.

But the official press release has only just been given not when you lot were jumping on the band wagon

But the official press release has only just been given not when you lot were jumping on the band wagon

I am only going on the press release!!

It says he is injured but rode in Denmark on Wednesday and didn't have a fall.

Believe its all genuine if you want. Plenty of us have been here before with `certain` riders disappearing to suit.

• Like 2

Believe its all genuine if you want. Plenty of us have been here before with `certain` riders disappearing to suit.

Lets not forget that the pollen count has been very high these last few days!! Although its tipping it down in Dorsetshire this afternoon and presumably heading northwards at a rate of knots - as it is Thursday!!!! :shock::wink:

• Like 1

This is now at least twice he has been "ill" when due to ride at Swindon.

• Like 2

Probably won't get even 10 heats in, as the skies darken and it's a Speedway Thursday in Wiltshire! (Not that I think 10 heats is late enough in a match to call a result-just thought I had better say that!)