British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bandits4eva

Sheffield Tigers Vs Berwick Bandits; 26/06/14; Ko Cup 2nd Leg

No One! Steads bottom lip came out after being beaten by Bellego in what was a great race. Little bit of words and some shoving after the race but all sorted out. Steady then managed to be the only rider to beat bellego in heat 15 and they seeme dcordial afterwards.

This was my first visit to speedway for two years and I really enjoyed the meeting, however the crowd and atmosphere was lacking last night.

Berwick have a couple of cracking riders in Bellego and Jorgensen, his blast round the boards was awesome and deserved more reward than a puncture on the next lap ending his race! With racing like that I think I might start going again a bit more often.

They have us to thank for that but has alway's been very talented.

• Like 1

So, what do we all think about paying two quid for the programme insert to go in to the original programme we also payed Two quid for?

Come on promo, public relations and all that.

They have us to thank for that but has alway's been very talented.

§§

Next we'll have folk saying he will be competing with Woffinden for the world title

At his best yes he will score a lot of points usually on the flat out circuits

Plenty to improve on i.e small and tight tracks

Next we'll have folk saying he will be competing with Woffinden for the world title

At his best yes he will score a lot of points usually on the flat out circuits

Plenty to improve on i.e small and tight tracks

I think he can be World champ easily as early as next year .

• Like 1

No One! Steads bottom lip came out after being beaten by Bellego in what was a great race. Little bit of words and some shoving after the race but all sorted out. Steady then managed to be the only rider to beat bellego in heat 15 and they seeme dcordial afterwards.

This was my first visit to speedway for two years and I really enjoyed the meeting, however the crowd and atmosphere was lacking last night.

Berwick have a couple of cracking riders in Bellego and Jorgensen, his blast round the boards was awesome and deserved more reward than a puncture on the next lap ending his race! With racing like that I think I might start going again a bit more often.

Err Thomas Jorgensen is a Scunthorpe Scorpion rider and was guesting.

Err Thomas Jorgensen is a Scunthorpe Scorpion rider and was guesting.

He did say it was 2 years since he's been to speedway

Nobody put on the deck, just some pushing and shoving with some old boy from the crowd trying to get involved. Nothing to it really

Old bloke from crowd was actually the Berwick manager on the dog track, and it was so funny. The race was a very hard one with stead being pushed out to the air fence with approx 6 to 12 inches to spare. After the race, Old bloke got in Steads face and Stead pushed him away.

To be honest it was probably the most entertaining meeting I have seen at Sheffield this year, hard riding on a well prepared track. Just spoilt it for me when Jorgensen was riding as Berwick would have won the aggregate score without him IMHO.