British Speedway Forum
Brummie Kev

Birmingham Future In Doubt ? Alan Phillips Has Had Enough!

For God's sake Stan, give it a rest old pal.

• Like 3

I worked the track race nights at Bordesley under Tom and Les..................................hope this isnt a trial?

not so much a trial more a treasure hunt ...............You are Dave Cheshire and I claim my 5 pounds :D

Edited by Pirio Barre

Ah Mr Solo was the bog and changing room attendant down the Wheels

• Like 5

Works fine for me, presumably as we are "hibernating" until 2015, there is no news currently.

OK now I'm getting the infamous 404 error.

Then again, what is there to discuss until someone announces plans for 2015 ?, which I'd have thought is unlikely before late autumn/winter.

OK now I'm getting the infamous 404 error.

Then again, what is there to discuss until someone announces plans for 2015 ?, which I'd have thought is unlikely before late autumn/winter.

The webmaster (webby, the one stansolo knows so well) is on holiday, so I'm guessing it won't be fixed until he gets back. :)

• Like 1

The webmaster (webby, the one stansolo knows so well) is on holiday, so I'm guessing it won't be fixed until he gets back. :)

could have a long wait then

not so much a trial more a treasure hunt ...............You are Dave Cheshire and I claim my 5 pounds :D

LOL i'll give you 3 aussie dollars

For God's sake Stan, give it a rest old pal.

No sorry mate......

Ah Mr Solo was the bog and changing room attendant down the Wheels

Oh yes (the bog) but thank fully your head went down first,......................and you loved it didnt you ............oh yes you loved it - as today !

You know more than me son, :D

I dont know who he is this webby thing - dya mean spiderman.............and hes on holiday..........who was told that?..............what a disgrace ......... :party:

If he is on holiday he will have read all this crap, dont you worry about that...............so I say to you keep going son !

Are you for real? :blink:

You started it son, you seem to be on a mission......keep going, youre doing a great job :rofl:

If he is on holiday he will have read all this crap, dont you worry about that...............so I say to you keep going son !

You started it son, you seem to be on a mission......keep going, youre doing a great job :rofl:

By the way, what is your christian name, I only ask as you quoted mine, I dont know you so somebody will have told you...

By the way, what is your christian name, I only ask as you quoted mine, I dont know you so somebody will have told you...

Who told you my christian name son ?

Hello..........................................................Who told you my christian name son ?

Hello

anyone out there......

Who told you my christian name son ?

Hello..........................................................Who told you my christian name son ?

Hello

anyone out there......

Maybe your son ! ! ! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Are you for real? :blink:

A question I've been asking since 2007 :rolleyes:

• Like 1

A question I've been asking since 2007 :rolleyes:

Undecided whether to keep poking just for the entertainment value if anything.

Undecided whether to keep poking just for the entertainment value if anything.

It looks like the sheer size of the chips on both of his shoulders, god knows they've been there long enough, have caused some sort of meltdown.

• Like 2

This is like some sort of 70s Acid trip, all of a sudden.

I've been told all about them, not pleasant. B)

• Like 1