Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Eastbourne V Poole 7pm (on Sky), Monday 30th June.

Can only imagine what Shovlar is making of this!

I think if we see another decision go against Poole, Middlo's head might actually explode

Edited by MrMungo
  • Like 1

Why do Promoters wonder why the crowds don't come, this match is a fine example, the racing & the track are dreadful, do the people who run Speedway in the uk think this is exciting to watch, I just find it sad that Speedway in the uk has dropped to this level.

• Like 3

So Speedway is not Table Tennis. No

Shat Sherlock Middlo. You need more balls for Speedway

Get on that phone Middlo

That lad Blackbird can gate

You'd think after all these years Eastbourne would be like a billiard table, it's a south coast problem ha!

Ref obviously paid off by dugard, ridiculous decisions

Ruined British Final as well with poor decisions.Same at Plymouth the other week. How did he not see Blackbird moving at start?

• Like 1

I think if we see another decision go against Poole, Middlo's head might actually explode

We don't want that (god forbid)...

I couldn't quite believe the immense size of Muddlo's gut - it's absolutely huge :nono:

We don't want that (god forbid)...

I couldn't quite believe the immense size of Muddlo's gut - it's absolutely huge :nono:

I thought the same thing.

Interesting watching this as shows Eastbournes weekends when not able to grade every race. Very average

Pedersen is terrible against Poole again

• Like 1

So poole would have won but for tosser holt

That's a bit strong some 50/50 decisions what didn't go pooles way , didn't think Eastbourne deserved anything out the meeting myself esp the way there 3 alleged heatleaders rode ,humps bumps and 1 line next to the fence must have felt like a home meet for the poole riders

Taxi for Pedersen :rofl:

Ramblings of a mad man. quote ' We've seen some breathtaking speedway tonight' unquote. does he mean because of the dust! surely he's not talking about the racing? They say you can't polish a turd, but give Pearson his due, He gives it a bloody good go.

• Like 1