British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hyderd

Belle Vue V Birmingham El Mon 30/06/14

Tough times for Brum and can only see a home win by 10+ and 3 points for the Aces.

Sorry to say a bit of a non-event, I will be going, but have little interest in what could turn to be a pointless meeting, if later all of Birmingham's fixtures are null and void.

I hope they do find a saviour, as speedway in the city's dose not do well, and to find someone willing to pay off the debts, and also run the club is looking unlikely, in the currant climate.

I have my doubts that the New BV Stadium will be a rip roaring success, maybe at first, but if they perform as they are doing now, interest will quickly dwindle, this management do not get the best out of the teams they build.

Sorry to say a bit of a non-event, I will be going, but have little interest in what could turn to be a pointless meeting, if later all of Birmingham's fixtures are null and void.

I hope they do find a saviour, as speedway in the city's dose not do well, and to find someone willing to pay off the debts, and also run the club is looking unlikely, in the currant climate.

I have my doubts that the New BV Stadium will be a rip roaring success, maybe at first, but if they perform as they are doing now, interest will quickly dwindle, this management do not get the best out of the teams they build.

Your glass must be half empty, mine's half full ;)

Team Line-Ups:

Belle Vue 'Rentruck' Aces:

Matej Zagar, Michael Palm Toft, Scott Nicholls ©, Richie Worrall, Craig Cook, Stefan Nielsen, Lee Payne

Team Manager: Jason Attwood

Birmingham 'Selco' Brummies:

Bartosz Zmarzlik R/R, Josh Auty (G), Danny King ©, Nico Covatti, Ben Barker, Simon Lambert, Paul Starke

Team Manager: Jack Lee

Weather permitting myself and a few others will be travelling up for what may be our last ever Brummies match. :sad: :sad: I certainly hope not.

Weather permitting myself and a few others will be travelling up for what may be our last ever Brummies match. :sad: :sad: I certainly hope not.

The forecast i saw at 6-00pm ish, looks pretty favourable, if your chances of survivng are the same as tomorrows weather forecast, then things could turn out ok. :t:

Should be a 50+ type score for the Aces.

it's all immaterial really, if Brum do close (I and many other's hope they don't) then all points for all teams against the Brummies will be null and void.

Good luck to both teams tonight and a safe meeting for all. I do hope that it's not the brummies last meeting.

BV win by 10 for me

it's all immaterial really, if Brum do close (I and many other's hope they don't) then all points for all teams against the Brummies will be null and void.

Absolutely but at least the rider's will still get a pay day hence why I think they've chosen to continue with the meeting.

AM I right in thinking this is only BV's fifth home meeting this season?

Will be the sixth ....