British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Coventry Bees (wed 2nd July 2014)

With ten meetings this week, those involved could make a big impression in their quest to qualify for the Play-off's The Stars are involved in 3 of those matches and this will be the first.

Hopefully, both teams will at full strength and produce a close exciting meeting. Although Coventry are obviously strengthened with the inclusion of MJJ in their side, I still believe our all-round strength with prove too much for the Bees and will secure a 10 to 12 point win......

• Like 1

With the form The stars are in and the return of Kerr, I think this will be a home win.

Coventry have good away record but think this will be a tough challenge.

Hopefully both teams will be at full strength, bees maybe without Howarth due to his injury

Can only see a Lynn victory but have a sneaky feeling this will be a lively meeting and Cov will

Prove to be tough Opposition. Lynn by 7 for me.

• Like 1

Agree with semion, can see heart break for the Bees as the cling on to the death only to go home empty handed. Howarth was crap last time but he's out injured this time, the right guest could be quite an advantage - Neither Klindt or Fricke are riding elsewhere that night.

Really hope Fricke guests, have wanted to see him in action for some time, exciting talent. If MJJ can be bothered and Garrity can get amongst the points this time I can see Coventry going away with something. I don't think we will stay unbeaten at home all season, we are bound to slip up at some point and Wednesday looks as likely a meeting as any. That said I hope we can win every home match :D Seems we will be back to full strength which is very pleasing.

Really hope Fricke guests, have wanted to see him in action for some time, exciting talent. If MJJ can be bothered and Garrity can get amongst the points this time I can see Coventry going away with something. I don't think we will stay unbeaten at home all season, we are bound to slip up at some point and Wednesday looks as likely a meeting as any. That said I hope we can win every home match :D Seems we will be back to full strength which is very pleasing.

That's a tad harsh considering you have play off Kenny to worry about ... ;)

• Like 1

Don't think it's application that has been Kenneth's problem, he was excellent before his crash with Doyle but his confidence has been visibly much lower since he returned. He and Rory are very much alike, they have both had lots of injuries over the years but when they get a run without any they are very good. Hopefully Bjerre can rediscover his mojo before the Play Offs although this year I believe we have other riders to cover of he doesn't. MJJ can be world class on his day but I don't always believe he had given 100% in the UK in the past. Could easily go through the card on Wednesday if he fancies it.

Can see the Bees putting up a bit of a fight, always seem to usually go well at the Norfolk Arena (apart from last time :P).

Lynn by 10 - but if the Bees really fight for it - 48-42.

The Stars seem to make harder work at home than away!

Still think it will be 51-39 type win.

• Like 1

MJJ certainly has a good record at Kings Lynn. I think much will depend on what Garrity can do, I think he will need to take points of Kerr for us to get an away point. Harris was also decent at Lynn a few weeks back.

• Like 1

Toughee for sure....but Kerr and Porsing both scored max's over the weekend and if Puk can continue his GP form we'll win by around 10, but some good racing along the way.

What is the latest on the roadworks - any of the slip roads gonna be closed?

I hope no one upsets Garrity enough for him to go swinging his helmet at people lol

I hope no one upsets Garrity enough for him to go swinging his helmet at people lol

Do you want to rephrase that ? ;)