British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Coventry Bees (wed 2nd July 2014)

Why are Hans and Jepsen Jensens spaces in the team on the official KL press release TBC?

Why are Hans and Jepsen Jensens spaces in the team on the official KL press release TBC?

Where are they? If Danish fixture does that mean we have to use NL guest?

Grindsted: Now it's make or break

Udgivet den Published on29. jun 2014 June 29, 2014
{C}

{C}

Emil-Gr%C3%B8ndal-RT-300x231.jpg

Emil Grøndal ny mand for Grindsted - Foto: Rasmus Terkelsen Emil Grøndal new man for Grindsted - Photo: Rasmus Terkelsen

Heldet og resultaterne har ikke tilsmilet Grindsted Speedway Klub særlig meget i den seneste tid, hvor man har tabt fire matche i træk. Luck and the results have not tilsmilet Grindsted Speedway Club very much in the recent past, where they have lost four in a row match.

Onsdag aften venter endnu en svær opgave, når man gæster Munkebo Speedway Club. On Wednesday night, expect another difficult task when guests Munkebo Speedway Club. Men et femte nederlag i træk vil man ikke høre tale om i Grindsted-lejren. But a fifth defeat in a row will not hear of Grindsted camp.

-Den skal bare fyres af. -It just fired. Det er knald eller fald, da der bliver længere og længere udsigter til den finaleplads. It's make or break, as there will be further and further prospects for the finals. Så det er ved at være sidste skud i bøssen, siger Grindsteds holdleder, Johnny Hvidtfeldt. So it's almost the final shot in the locker, says Grindsteds team leader, Johnny Hvidtfeldt.

Han har op til onsdagens match rystet udtagelsesposen lidt i håbet om at bringe nyt energi til holdet. He has up to Wednesday's match shaken excising the bag a little, hoping to bring new energy to the team.

-Det hjælper ikke at råbe og skrige af hinanden i sådanne tider. -It does not help to yell and scream at each other in such times. Szymon Wozniack havde en dårlig dag sidst, og Michael Jepsen Jensen fik et skrub mere. Szymon Wozniack had a bad day last, and Michael Jepsen Jensen got a roughing more. Men vi snakkede om det alle sammen efter matchen, og det har resulteret i to nye på pladserne i bunden i hvert fald de næste par matche. But we talked about it all together after the match, and it has resulted in two new seats on the bottom at least the next couple of match. Der er ingen hard feelings, for de to kørere kunne sagtens se, at de ikke levede op til forventningerne, siger Johnny Hvidtfeldt. There are no hard feelings, the two drivers could easily see that they did not live up to expectations, says Johnny Hvidtfeldt.

Vil på sommerferiepause med sindsro Will the summer holiday break with serenity

Nok vil Grindsted forsøge at få de vitale point, men hjemmeholdet Munkebo har langt fra i sinde at lade det ske. Probably will Grindsted try to get the vital points, but the home team Munkebo Far from going to let it happen. Holdleder Karsten S. Jørgensen vil ligesom Johnny Hvidtfeldt gerne holde sommerpause med en velplejet sejrsvane. Team leader Karsten S. Jorgensen, like Johnny Hvidtfeldt like to keep summer break with a neat victory habit.

-Matchen kan karakteriseres som én af dem, der bare skal vindes. -The match can be characterized as one of those who just must be won. Så kan vi også god på sommerferie med en god fornemmelse, siger Karsten S. Jørgensen og fortsætter: Then we also good for summer holidays with a good sense, says Karsten S. Jorgensen continues:

-Kenni Arendt Larsen skal i gang igen, og hvis resten så kører, som de gjorde i seneste match, så er den hjemme, siger Karsten S. Jørgensen. -Kenni Arendt Larsen is about to start again, and if the rest then run as they did in the last match, then the home, says Karsten S. Jorgensen.

Både Grindsted og Munkebo ligger i den usjove ende af tabellen, men selvom førstnævnte er havnet i svær tid, tror man på bedre tider. Both Grindsted and Munkebo located in the usjove end of the table, but even though the former has fallen into hard times, people think of better times.

-Det hele tæller fra nu af. -It all counts from now on. Holsted er stukket af, men vinder vi på onsdag, så er vi nummer fire igen. Holsted has bolted, but we win on Wednesday, we finished fourth again. Så alt kan ske endnu. So anything can happen yet. Men det skal så også til at ske, siger Johnny Hvidtfeldt. But it must also happen, says Johnny Hvidtfeldt.

Munkebo Munkebo

1. Kenni Arendt Larsen 1 Kenni Arendt Larsen

2. Kasper Lykke Nielsen 2 Kasper Lykke Nielsen

3. Hans Andersen 3 Hans Andersen

4. Morten Risager 4 Morten Risager

5. Jesper Scharff 5 Jesper Scharff

Grindsted Grindsted

1. Kacpar Gomolski 1 Kacpar Gomolski

2. Szymon Wozniak 2 Szymon Wozniak

3. Michael Jepsen Jensen 3 Michael Jepsen Jensen

4. Victor Palovaara 4 Victor Palovaara

5. Emil Grøndal 5 Emil Grøndal

Regards. Alan.

So it appears Andersen and MJJ will not be riding at Lynn on Wednesday's fixture. The Elite league seems to be scrapping the barrel now. Whilst these clashing of fixtures and meetings perpetrated with guest and R/R our league racing will always be regarded as second rate......

• Like 1

So it appears Andersen and MJJ will not be riding at Lynn on Wednesday's fixture. The Elite league seems to be scrapping the barrel now. Whilst these clashing of fixtures and meetings perpetrated with guest and R/R our league racing will always be regarded as second rate......

B#gger..Was looking forward to this meeting, but won't bother if Hans and MJJ are missing.... :neutral:

With brum almost gone and eastie going, how much life has this joke of a league got left!

I can totally understand that the riders are committed to all their teams, in this case Coventry must be allowed to have guests for their missing riders to make the fixture attractive to the fans!!!!

It would be nice if Coventry could let us have some team news, or do they just expect us to travel and lump it whether we have got a team or not :mad:

Yes, agree. I had planned a mini break to Norfolk presuming a full team and a competitive match ... now in limbo and not even sure I'll bother! :(

According to my records, this meeting was in the original fixture schedule from way back in November.

Question need to be answered as to when was this meeting aboard was first arranged, Which meeting takes priority, How long have the clubs known about this clash, and how are the team slots going to be filled.

The worse part about this, is that the public and supporters are the last to know. If that isn't contempt what is.

Hope I'm wrong, but is Birmingham and Eastbourne the way this league is inevitably going ????????

I can totally understand that the riders are committed to all their teams, in this case Coventry must be allowed to have guests for their missing riders to make the fixture attractive to the fans!!!!

Imagine will be NL riders

Imagine will be NL riders

The worse part about this, is that the public and supporters are the last to know. If that isn't contempt what is.

Hope I'm wrong, but is Birmingham and Eastbourne the way this league is inevitably going ????????

Fans have always been treated as mushrooms. What promoters have to realise is mushrooms wither away.

Lynn are at present, so I read, bucking the trend and crowds are holding if not up slightly. That has to be down to a successful team. Lynn cannot survive alone so big changes have to be made. I'm sure everyone has their opinion as to what they are but IMO the first has to be treat the fans with respect - without them there is no speedway.

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 3