British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Coventry Bees (wed 2nd July 2014)

So,what did look like a good meeting is now pretty much a walk in the park. If Coventry can use guests, who's available on the averages?

I wonder how many meetings MJJ will miss by the time the season finishes. I'm guessing more than he rides!

• Like 1

Surely, it's NL only? If so another meeting turned into a farce, who's fault is it?

Coventry for signing the riders, knowing availability is an issue for some fixtures? Especially with known dates?

I don't know who else you can blame?

I'd let Coventry have equivalent guests, exceptional circumstances :-) Good of speedway and all that :-)

• Like 2

Trees, then you are giving every rider a license to pick and choose where and when they ride. Most will pick where they can earn the lost money, and that wont be in The UK

It seems they are torn though, the trouble with Wednesdays is it's Denmark's night like Tuesday is Swedens. SGB have no agreement with them over fixture clashes so what to do, I'm guessing our fixture list came out last so they have to honour their Danish fixture?? So SGB need to do what is right for SGB and it's fans?

British fixtures take priority but was this fixture tbc a few weeks ago? Id get guests for Hans and MJJ and apply for a ban, its about time we stopped letting these so called stars treating British Speedway like crap.

British fixtures take priority but was this fixture tbc a few weeks ago? Id get guests for Hans and MJJ and apply for a ban, its about time we stopped letting these so called stars treating British Speedway like crap.

So riders riding in their own country is wrong is it. And if they didn't ride then the Danish Federation would probably suspend their licences.

• Like 2

it needs to be a ban for both riders after what happened to Kings Lynn the end of last season when Niels missed meetings for the Stars to ride in DK

cityrebel, on 01 Jul 2014 - 10:51 AM, said:

With brum almost gone and eastie going, how much life has this joke of a league got left!

Watched the Eagles-Pirates on TV last night ..Was that a typical size Eastbourne crowd ?

it needs to be a ban for both riders after what happened to Kings Lynn the end of last season when Niels missed meetings for the Stars to ride in DK

Too bloody right it does. As far as world speedway is concerned, our league is rubbish, and when the riders can choose where to ride, we will always come bottom of the list

Watched the Eagles-Pirates on TV last night ..Was that a typical size Eastbourne crowd ?

Strange request. I would have thought it best to ask that on the Eastbourne page....... Sorry mate, ain't got a clue.......

Completely takes the shine off what should be a plum fixture. The worst bit is that the authorities still expect us to fork out full price to watch it.

• Like 6

I would imagine it could put a few off coming tomorrow night when it is released that the Cov team will be made up of 4 second strings and 3 National League riders, all for the princely sum of £16. Have to feel for Buster.

If Harris rides at 3 heat 13 should be interesting.

Edited by semion