British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Swindon Robins Vs Kings Lynn Stars (thurs 3rd July)

Topics sometimes appear slow in the postings by the home team. Not wanting to tread on others people toes, so if that be the case for me putting this on the board than I apologise.

This is our second meeting in consecutive days and represents a far stiffer challenge when away from home. Looking at the form of Batch and Killer in the recent SGP they are both on fire at the moment and probably this is the wrong time to go to the Abbey. In saying that, the track holds no fear for us and we should put up a strong showing. Not a lot to choice between both 1to 5 but we are stronger in FTR positions and this might swing it our way.

Prediction: Close call that will go down to the wire, Hopefully, with Stars taking the points,

I don't think there will be much between the reserves, Greaves matched Rose the other week when Lewis guests for Wolves and Worrall won't be too far behind Kerr on his own muckheap. Will be tough with the Robins top two in good nick but we should be looking to win everywhere we go this year with the side we have. That said a point wouldn't be a disaster. Should be good.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Muckheap ! cheeky bu##er.

This should be a good close meeting if all riders are available and fit. I am looking forward to seeing Robert Lambert for the first time.

The robins are getting better each week and will be looking to win this, what they have to stop doing is get a lead which is then reduced or even given away in the last few heats.

• Like 1

The Stars should march on with another victory. 41-49.

Muckheap is a figure of speech, not meant to be derogatory in any way ;)

• Like 2

Hope the Stars can continue their march and sneak a win.....then sit back and wait for Rosco to complain about the unfairness of the FTR's :D

I would hope Lambert should enjoy the wide open spaces of the Abbey. Having said that he has started to find his gating feet, so might not have to earn the points he scores, the hard way.

Can only see an away win but beginning to hope Kings Lynn don't win the league due to the arrogance & poor efforts of humour in some of their fans posts.

• Like 1

Oh dear Oh dear. Crazy, if Lynn win great, but in top League terms having had many years of winning sod all, whats another ?

Can only see an away win but beginning to hope Kings Lynn don't win the league due to the arrogance & poor efforts of humour in some of their fans posts.

Pot. Kettle. Black.;)

I'd suggest that fans of a club that have only won one league title in nearly 50 years, Lynn fans have to have the best sense of humour in the world :)

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 3

:shock:

And screamer the new Shovlar :lol:

• Like 3