British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Swindon Robins 4th July 2014

F**k me what is your idea of a rant? If you think I was ranting earlier you are mental! We got lucky tonight that Wright is available but that doesnt make that sh1tty rule any better. You really are clueless.

Its no one fault but your promotions, couldve signed Worrall as an asset but didnt. While others have seen the importance of signing FTD as assets Swindon fail to sign anyone. You will be in the same boat next year at this rate and you wont be able to blame the rules then.

My Swindon friends are half way to Coventry so fingers crossed it won't be much.

• Like 1

Its no one fault but your promotions, couldve signed Worrall as an asset but didnt. While others have seen the importance of signing FTD as assets Swindon fail to sign anyone. You will be in the same boat next year at this rate and you wont be able to blame the rules then.

There is no chance in hell that the draft will be around in its current format next year so there wont be any need to complain.

• Like 1

Steve Worrall became a Belle Vue asset only a month ago so can't see them selling

• Like 1

My Swindon friends are half way to Coventry so fingers crossed it won't be much.

Ooops i would save the fuel

• Like 1

what is it with Swindon and rain lol

is anybody at the stadium yet?

what is it with Swindon and rain lol

is anybody at the stadium yet?

Not if they they have any sense.

According to the high res rainfall radar, this first batch of rain could and should have passed through Coventry by 7/7.15pm this evening, the echos suggest its not heavy convective rain, you may get away with it.......

• Like 1

If Swindon ride like they did last night they can win this on their fav away track.

they have got a team that ride our track well and Batch and PK are in good form. think this could be a tough meeting for us