British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Lakeside V Wolverhampton Friday 4th July

I'm on Swindon +4 with Bet365 at 1.95. I think the handicap for the Wolverhampton game is more or less correct.

Lakeside will smash wolves tonight handicap should be 20-25. All of wolves team apart from woffinden are crap round there.

My figures don't pick up on track preferences. If i was confident that I would always be able to get a decent bet on speedway i could put the time in and build track style into the model, but a lot of work for a sport the bookies don't like to take a decent bet on.

You do your homework you can get decent bets

You do your homework you can get decent bets

Do your Homework and might figure out who Foxydread is :wink:

Do your Homework and might figure out who Foxydread is :wink:

ahh I think I know who it is now lol

im going for karlsson under and exactly 9 tonight

Anyone know who the ref is? talk about racing through the heats on a lovely summers evening,people will just be getting their first pint and the meeting will be over!!!!,Has the ref got to be somewhere by 9pm?

Anyone know a bookie that'll take a bet that Young at Heart by the Bluebells will be played in the next 5 minutes?

edit> What?! They've clearly lost the record in the box at Lakeside!

Edited by SCB

Good bet that considering bonus points don't count. Good luck PTW.

and with woffy in his last 2 poss 3 rides couldn't see Karlsson gettin 10 tbh.who was right bout the handicap tonight and didnt back it lol ....

Hey Rock and Roll ,Glad all Over ..who says that Speedway has no appeal to young people .

Had larsen under 12 on tue,hansen under 7 wed and karlsson under 9 tonight not a bad week so far just gotta keep it going. There's always a rider that goes under every night.

Edited by PTW
  • Like 1