British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirate Nick

Poole V Belle Vue 9/7/14

A simple point of Darcy gifting wins to his team mates in both his opening rides when he was miles in front in both.

So how does that help anything exactly?

So how does that help anything exactly?

Come on Skidder you know how it helps & it keeps Darcy's average down & gets his team mates higher just in case a change is needed.

I think primarily it's to keep Darcy's average down for next season & I can't blame them for that.

• Like 1

Come on Skidder you know how it helps & it keeps Darcy's average down & gets his team mates higher just in case a change is needed.

I think primarily it's to keep Darcy's average down for next season & I can't blame them for that.

So Darcy has the second highest average in the EL - so a long run of not winning races to make a big difference!!??

Similarly his riding partner averages are so relatively low by comparison - Magic still under 7 and Josh on 5.58 - that I can't see where a 'better' rider is likely to come from if a change were needed??!

its not rocket science, if it works you'll see DW along with CH next season.

its not rocket science, if it works you'll see DW along with CH next season.

I doubt we'll see either of them, personally!!! :cry: