British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Poole 10/ 7/14

This thursday the Pirates visit the Abbey. Swindon should have their normal line up and these clashes are always good and usually a large contingent of fans travel from Poole.

Will have to see how Darcy performs on wed against BV as he may be suffering from his injuries, but they have good riders in Josh, Przemyslaw and Vaclav Milik.

After our performance against Kings Lynn Swindon should get the win on the night.

• Like 1

Ive never seen Orion fidget on a chair, might just happen on Thursday... ;)

3 things for Sure when Poole visit Swindon ..1 Dietbowers will be there 2 .I will have to buy him a pint and 3 Poole will win .

I wonder if Dorset Delight will pay a visit ? Not much chance of getting a pint of him thou, he's so tight . This bloke could Peel a bunch of Bananas in his pocket

• Like 3

3 things for Sure when Poole visit Swindon ..1 Dietbowers will be there 2 .I will have to buy him a pint and 3 Poole will win .

Bout time he bought you a pint then. Hold ya hand out when he turns up..

Why not get Dorset Delight to buy Dietbowers the pint and cut out the middle man?

Weather forecast is a bit drizzly for Thursday evening but hopefully that won't put off a bumper pre-Cardiff crowd.

If Swindon perform as they did last Thursday and the Pugwashers ride as they did on Monday this should be an easy win for the hosts.

Unfortunately speedway isn't that predictable so i'm going for a 45-45 draw and several ciders for the Adder given that I don't have to get the train to Cardiff until lunchtime on Friday

I remember this fixture on the same Thursday prior to PL Pairs and Cardiff GP being rained-off last year. I really hope for the sake of both the fans and the promotion that history does not repeat itself!

• Like 2

I wonder if Dorset Delight will pay a visit ? Not much chance of getting a pint of him thou, he's so tight . This bloke could Peel a bunch of Bananas in his pocket

If i make it on Thurs Orion rest assured i will buy you a pint,i would hate to see a grown man crying Twice in one night :P

On to the match we can and will ride better than at Belle Vue and if we do it will be game on.And i fancy us to get something on Thurs. ;)

• Like 2

if Swindon ride like they did against Lynn will be a home win, but hopefully wont be a collapse as against Wolves and Poole last time. Less than 100 is classed as a large away contingent thesedays, but should be 2000+ Robins fans there if decent weather.

Forecast not good for Thursday...will go for the normal 7-point Moonrakerr win against those Dorrset Knobberrs.

Very difficult one to predict. Will it be the focused Robins that often turn up against Poole, or will it be the inconsistent side of the majority of this season? Poole will have enough in their locker to push Swindon all the way. Mondays meeting is irrelevant as this will be contested on a fine racing strip with little home advantage.

I'm going for a Swindon win by two points.

Be all about the gating of which Poole carry 3 or 4 good ones in Pawlicki Milik and the ever so dull gating tart Janowski....need a similar performance as last week and preferably as well timed

• Like 1

With 2 Poole riders carrying injuries and one new reserve - this has got 'home win' written all over it!! :wink:

If Poole can keep it close, for a point, I'll be delighted!!

Be all about the gating of which Poole carry 3 or 4 good ones in Pawlicki Milik and the ever so dull gating tart Janowski....need a similar performance as last week and preferably as well timed

shhh you cant run down Magic!

in all seriousness Magis goes ok at Swindon so can see Poole going close as long as Darcy stays on the thing

Which Swindon will turn up ?

47-43 home win for me.

edit for accuracy

Edited by stevebrum