British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Poole 10/ 7/14

Who told you it was poorly attended ? it was one Swindon biggest crowds of the season ..Seeing you are so thickare explain to why theyhave this match on this date it's because they hope that fans who watch the pl pairs and go to Cardiff will also take in Swindon match on route hence why the last time this match happened on the same date Swindon had there biggest crowd since the Swindon v Wolves el play off final .. But of course you think that is a stupid idea

Really, you've been very mis-imformed then, again clearly you didn't go... HOPE is just the word, your clearly Just spouting for the sake of it, and clearly you didn't read my post properly, which really doesn't suprise me.. Jeez you must be bored. Put the TV on and Watch the World cup.

Edited by Starman2006

Really, you've been very mis-imformed then, again clearly you didn't go... HOPE is just the word, your clearly Just spouting for the sake of it. Jeez you must be bored. Put the TV on and Watch the World cup.

I was at the match and go every week do you ? no wonder every one takes the piss out of you for being thick .

• Like 3

I was at the match and go every week do you ?

Really, what in spirit or person... :rofl: . And yes is the answer to your second part. You can't even read my post, properly, jeez pot Kettle black springs to mind.. Nevermind Orion, you go for a lay down...

Really, what in spirit or person... :rofl: . And yes is the answer to your second part. You can't even read my post, properly, jeez pot Kettle black springs to mind.. Nevermind Orion, you go for a lay down...

Calm down ladies. :P

• Like 1

Calm down ladies. :P

Must be time of the month. :drink:

The Poole troll Shovlar leaves the forum and we have a happier place.

Please Starman dont try and take his place!

• Like 3

So was it well attended or not - compared to previous fixtures?

The numbers looked to be down on prev pre Gp thursday meetings, but it was good in comparison with other attendances this year. The numbers also looked to be down on a normal Swindon - Poole meeting.

• Like 1

The Poole troll Shovlar leaves the forum and we have a happier place.

Please Starman dont try and take his place!

Gavan you are one of the worst trolls on here (i have been as well i know that and i OPOLOGISE!!!).Pathetic to be honest, are you for real? i have fell out with people on here but you move on i don't agree with people sometimes but for me it is not life or death for you certainly it is your hatred of POOLE is pretty damning and SAD.! Edited by sidney
  • Like 1

So was it well attended or not - compared to previous fixtures?

It was down on the Poole match two years ago rode before the Gp but that was ran in the holiday period.

Still one the biggest crowds of the season and plenty people in the crowd from other clubs who were taking in the Gp and the pairs there was also quite a few Poles in the crowd on route to the gp .

Can't see how anyone with half a brain who would think is poor idea to run this match pre pairs and gp .

• Like 1