British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Poole Thursday 10th July

Tough one to call tonight! Looking at what's available nothing really stands out other than Ward over 10 and maybe Janowski -1 with Morris?

Morris plus 1 for me is the bet of the night.janowski only got 5 last time there and morris us allways good for 6/7.

Tempted to bet on Poole with my recent run of form :D

Had a shocker on morris bet he was awful. I managed to get small profit with poole +5 luckily

Had a shocker on morris bet he was awful. I managed to get small profit with poole +5 luckily

I had the Poole +5 after heat 14. Also won a few other heat bets so turned into my best night for a long time.

I had the Poole +5 after heat 14. Also won a few other heat bets so turned into my best night for a long time.

That makes a change scb and I was tempted to do ht bets but left it.

wonder if any bookies will price up the p.l pairs tonight?

wonder if any bookies will price up the p.l pairs tonight?

Cheeky tenner on Berwick at 14's. I think Somerset have it wrapped up but if someone takes Allen off at some point he'll withdraw. They're also going to beat Plymouth and Sheffield with ease, just have to beat Edinburgh. Also backed Berwick to beat Sheffield in the head to head.

Somerset are 5/2 with hills tonight that's not bad considering there 8/5 with bet365