British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Cardiff Gp Betting

Ive had a good bet on tia today. And Mjj seen him at demark did well. Good price on bet365 at 33/1 gone each way. Can someone tell me y it isnt worth putting 200 on tia. Will he do it?? Will he peform in front of his own crowd? What u guys saying? Need inside info.

Freddie Lindgren 33/1. Has a pretty good Cardiff record. Double figures in 4 of the last 5 and 3 finals in that time too.

Hancock is good and, if last time wasn't a fluke (probably) then maybe Batchelor too.

Freddie Lindgren 33/1. Has a pretty good Cardiff record. Double figures in 4 of the last 5 and 3 finals in that time too.

Yes I have to agree there and I have backed him. Problem is whenever I do he has a beast of a GP so probably just put the mockers on him!

Lindgren is the value in a wide open GP .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Yes I have to agree there and I have backed him. Problem is whenever I do he has a beast of a GP so probably just put the mockers on him!

He's got no chance then as my better form has been crap for weeks! Still a win for Freddie will make it all irrelevant!

Freddie has a good set up for this one and if they get the bikes set up right he will be there again in the final. Last year he was doing well but hit that rut in the final and his night was over. Definatley the best E/W bet available in my opinion.

KK has done well at Cardiff too but doesnt seem to be the same rider that started the series on fire until he was innjured

Lindgren is the value in a wipe open GP .

WIPE over GP. How did you manage that Orion, the D is knowhere near the P.. SPECSAVERS!! :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

WIPE over GP. How did you manage that Orion, the D is knowhere near the P.. SPECSAVERS!! :rofl:

Oh the irony. Knowhere?!

Oh the irony. Knowhere?!

:rofl::rofl: Nice one

Ive had a good bet on tia today. And Mjj seen him at demark did well. Good price on bet365 at 33/1 gone each way. Can someone tell me y it isnt worth putting 200 on tia. Will he do it?? Will he peform in front of his own crowd? What u guys saying? Need inside info.

KKS!!!!!!!

Oh the irony. Knowhere?!

Typo error, nobodys perfect, not even you...

Tia, who she ride for?? :nono: