British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Cardiff Gp Betting

Typo error, nobodys perfect, not even you...

WOOOSH!!

I have had a bet on Pedersen @ 9-1.

The boos and stick he will get tonight might well drive him on to a big result.

• Like 1

I've gone for Hancock 9/1 on BET365 yesterday which I think is a bargain for his Cardiff record.

Also gone for Lindgren 33/1 who is a good outside chance.

• Like 1

Just about to have my bet(s). Will let you know what I settle on.

I'm playing it safe and gone with three bets to win outright. Woofy, Hancock and Lindgren. As a speedway newbie I have only stuck a fiver on each rider. This will be the first GP I watch and i am looking forward to this. Beers at the ready... :t:

Edited by hammers66

Im going to go for tai under 11pts 11/10 and cook under 4pts 5/6.

• Like 2

ive gone for hampel at 14/1 each way 1,2,3 looks value . he needs to get his ass into gear pretty soon

Didnt do tai under 11 in the end but had a little win on cook under 4pts. Anyone have any winners?

• Like 1

Didnt do tai under 11 in the end but had a little win on cook under 4pts. Anyone have any winners?

No :D

WELL DONE GREG - LEGEND. :lol:

had 2 quid each on the top 3 Greg, Woffy, Wardy, but seeing the queue at the Cardiff City Centre Corals will wait till I get back to Swindon to collect my winnings!

had 2 quid each on the top 3 Greg, Woffy, Wardy, but seeing the queue at the Cardiff City Centre Corals will wait till I get back to Swindon to collect my winnings!

Do you know, i predicted your post before i even read it.. I must be physic... :o

Edited by Starman2006

Do you know, i predicted your post before i even read it.. I must be physic... :o

Wow what an amazing geezer you are with your Derren Brown mind you should be a millionaire PHYSIC :rofl: my son :rofl:

Wow what an amazing geezer you are with your Derren Brown mind you should be a millionaire PHYSIC :rofl: my son :rofl:

mind reader whatever, wasn't hard to work out was you was going to say !! :o