British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wilsonpaul198

The World V The Lions

OMG never read so much negativity about one club as I have about Leicester lions. I can only assume you all have a personal grudge or you live in a dream world were every race have overtaking. If you don't like the track,racing,DH or the colour of the grass......DONT WATCH!!!!. Calling all Leicester fans to pack the place out tonight and show these so called speedway fans what its like to support a very friendly and extremely professionally ran club!!! Ohhhh and congrates to Steady in the GB team. See guys that's what happens when you ride for a boring team on a boring track. Doyley for the Aussie team next. Come on you Lions!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I respect you for sticking up for your club and you are right it is a friendly club. It will be big crowd tonight as it's £10, but unfortunately them and the viewers watching on sky will watch dire racing which will not be a great advert for Leicester speedway.

• Like 2

From what I read on here, most of the criticism of Leicester seems to come from the Leicester fans themselves.

I usually enjoy my trips to Leicester. I find it a friendly place and a very nice stadium, but the track doesn't offer much in the way of racing lines, and I can imagine it could get boring to watch every week. If the track could be altered a bit (maybe the bends taken in) it'd be one of the best set-ups in the country.

• Like 6

the viewers watching on sky will watch dire racing which will not be a great advert for Leicester speedway.

A Belle Vue fan talking about dire racing. Priceless. :rofl:;)

• Like 1

OMG never read so much negativity about one club as I have about Leicester lions. I can only assume you all have a personal grudge or you live in a dream world were every race have overtaking. If you don't like the track,racing,DH or the colour of the grass......DONT WATCH!!!!. Calling all Leicester fans to pack the place out tonight and show these so called speedway fans what its like to support a very friendly and extremely professionally ran club!!! Ohhhh and congrates to Steady in the GB team. See guys that's what happens when you ride for a boring team on a boring track. Doyley for the Aussie team next. Come on you Lions!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's the problem. People don't tend to have personal grudges or unreasonable expectations about the racing. It's far easier to make a sweeping statement assuming that they all do than it is to do something constructive about the points actually being made. The sad thing is, many former Leicester regulars are choosing not to pay to watch, but no-one at the club seems remotely concerned.

Stevebrum contributing the square root of zero to the discussion. Typical.

• Like 3

Stevebrum contributing the square root of zero to the discussion. Typical.

If you fail to see the relevance of the comment then i hardly need to make any derogatory comment as you have done it yourself.

Still ignoring all the GOOD supporters that keep Leicester an envy to plenty of promotions i see.

Time you made a visit to Kirky Lane. The last two seasons the racing has been good.

As someone brought up on racing at Hyde Road I certainly know what good racing is and Leicester has been dire on the three visits I have made.

Time you made a visit to Kirky Lane. The last two seasons the racing has been good.

As someone brought up on racing at Hyde Road I certainly know what good racing is and Leicester has been dire on the three visits I have made.

Haven't been this year so far but 2012 wasn't any better.