British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pointsmeanplayoffs

King's Lynn Stars V Leicester Lions - Wed 16, July - #shavetheroo

No wonder this country hasn't produced many young talents over the years, as soon as one comes along people get on his back as soon as he has a couple of bad rides?!?!

As someone far cleverer than I once said, "If you can't support us when we're down, we don't want your support when we're up". Get behind the young lad or he'll sign for Poole or someone!!!

Creep!!!!! :t::rofl:

More concerned about the Rose/Lyon bust up than anything concerning Lambert to be honest.

Rose seemed to be as quick as Kerr on Wednesday and I think it's good he was mad at being switched out of heat 14 - shows passion. It's up to Rob to harness that which I'm sure he can to make Rose score so well in his first 3 rides that he is a shoe in for heat 14.

Don't think we should be thinking of a switch at reserve. Need to keep the team together IMO. The team works.

Go Rosey!!

I think a team switch will happen soon if we don't Sign Simon Lambert others will and he will do massive damage come the play offs watch Poole sign Simon if we don't .

I think a team switch will happen soon if we don't Sign Simon Lambert others will and he will do massive damage come the play offs watch Poole sign Simon if we don't .

He can only replace Newman at Poole and they won't do that I am sure.

• Like 2

I thought Simon Lambert is an Lynn asset already......