British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pointsmeanplayoffs

King's Lynn Stars V Leicester Lions - Wed 16, July - #shavetheroo

Can't wait to see you in pink ;-)

Well if I'm out in the sun too long my face will certainly be the right colour! :oops:

• Like 1

There's gonna be a big raffle I think, penance for not wearing pink, a fiver's worth of raffle tickets :-)

A fivers worth of tickets sounds okay but two that is a tenner..... better buy something pink !!!!

Josh Bates misses the meeting due to a knock to the hand. (That'll teach him to punch the pits wall at Leicester) Simon Lambert guests.

• Like 3

When is the last time Simon didn't ride in a Lynn home fixture :D:blink:

• Like 1

Been out and brought a new shirt. Never in all my years have I wore PINK before..

Even the wife laughed... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

There's gonna be a big raffle I think, penance for not wearing pink, a fiver's worth of raffle tickets :-)A fivers worth of tickets sounds okay but two that is a tenner..... better buy something pink !!!!

Not sure I'm right about this, sounds as though u go in the draw if u wear pink, guess we'll find out on the night :-)

• Like 1

Well if I'm out in the sun too long my face will certainly be the right colour! :oops:

Come on you can do better than that, get ya pink T-shirt out man lol

Not been to Saddlebow Road since the Henka glory days of the early nineties , looking forward to popping in there tomorrow on my way to Ipswich

• Like 2

Not been to Saddlebow Road since the Henka glory days of the early nineties , looking forward to popping in there tomorrow on my way to Ipswich

So what you wearing that's pink then fella? Ya balls dangling underneath the kilt don't count :lol::t:

• Like 4

So what you wearing that's pink then fella? Ya balls dangling underneath the kilt don't count :lol::t:

Haha , Scotsmen dont wear pink , just look out for the red Glasgow Tigers jacket and i'll put money in the collection can

Will be great to catch up Paul! Been too long. We stand on the first bend in front of the riders viewing area.

Baggy B)

• Like 1

Three things to look out for tonight for me

Pinked up peeps

Stars home win with good racing

Simon Stead justifying his GB selection.

• Like 2

Three things to look out for tonight for me

Pinked up peeps

Stars home win with good racing

Simon Stead justifying his GB selection.

Its Danny King we should be worrying about....