British Speedway Forum
TMW

Leicester V Eastbourne 14 July

I expect Blackbird will do well. Not sure about Halsey but saw him at Kings Lynn the other week and the draft has certainly given him a boost.

Look forward to seeing Buzz again he is quite a character.

Edited by TMW

I expect Blackbird will do well. Not sure about Halsey but saw him at Kings Lynn the other week and the draft has certainly given him a boost.

Look forward to seeing Buzz again he is quite a character.

I expect Lions by a wide margin......of course everyone will blame the track and not praise Doyley , Mads , Steady , Buzz Klindt, Bates or Cleggy. Also predict the Lions will take at least a point at KL on Weds

As I said on another thread expect Lewis Blackbird to have 7 rides and score a third of Eastbourne's points.

Yes I set up a new thread. Meetings rarely get discussed. Lets hop this one is different although. I don't comment on Lions threads anymore but I'm looking forward to this one. Mainly because I remember the constant moaning about Blackbird when he was a Lion. I think he will come back to haunt us

• Like 1

Thought Lewis always stated he hated the track or was he referring to something/somebody else. Mischief in the making eh!

Yes I set up a new thread. Meetings rarely get discussed. Lets hop this one is different although. I don't comment on Lions threads anymore but I'm looking forward to this one. Mainly because I remember the constant moaning about Blackbird when he was a Lion. I think he will come back to haunt us

I think you are right. They did the same with Garrity - bet they wish he rode for the Lions now!

Thought Lewis always stated he hated the track or was he referring to something/somebody else. Mischief in the making eh!

Probably more to do with everyone bleating on about how we should have signed Kerr and we kept the wrong one etc etc etc. Don't like the track sounds much better

The grass is always greener for Lions fans

Edited by TMW
  • Like 1

I expect Lions by a wide margin......of course everyone will blame the track and not praise Doyley , Mads , Steady , Buzz Klindt, Bates or Cleggy. Also predict the Lions will take at least a point at KL on Weds

After 7 heats I hope you are prescient! :lol:

Leicester are still carrying too many riders on a track they have no home advantage.

That track is not my favourite, the only passing is by someone taking advantage of mistakes. Looks a bit narrow on TV

• Like 1

Was this track designed by a five year old with a box of crayons?

• Like 3

Nasty spill for Michelsen. Fingers crossed he is not too banged up.

FIRST look at Leicester for me and judging by a string of comments from riders on both sides it isn't conducive to good racing. And already there have been too many crashes. Which is a shame because otherwise it has much to offer.

What a pity that more thought and planning didn't go into the actual track shape. Shorter straights, wider corners, it isn't rocket science.

• Like 3

Anyone who thinks this track provides good racing must believe that UKIP are communist.

Only passing is caused by mistakes, otherwise no one is getting anywhere near.

It's just reminded me why i no longer pay to go and watch such total rubbish.

Glad I saw speedway at Blackbird Road as this place isn't the best.

Also good to see MM OK.

These kids are tough tonight.

Edited by pandorum