British Speedway Forum

Leicester is an FIM accredited track........ how many other speedway tracks in UK are?????????

And your point?

FIM accredited or not Leicester is a truly dreadful race track. It has straights far too long for the tightness of the bends.

Edited by Oldace
  • Like 5

And your point?

FIM accredited or not Leicester is a truly dreadful race track. It has straights far too long for the tightness of the bends.

So far world under 21 meeting / premier fours / numerous training days / Phil Crump , KK and others rode loads of practice laps as the track developed. Crumpy gave centre green interview 2 weeks ago....... VERY IMPRESSED. Sorry how many world titles have you won????????

I haven't won any Michelin stars either but I can still tell when a meal tastes like sh!t

Yip.....its all a question of taste but while Brum have closed and probably Eastbourne after this season Leicester will continue!!!!.Suggest you don't watch anymore if it upsets you that much. Then you can concentrate on your own issues!

Leicester is an FIM accredited track........ how many other speedway tracks in UK are?????????

At least 6.

Rye House, BV, Eastbourne and Leicester. All FIM tracks in recent years. Oh the shame.

But so have Sheffield, Peterborough, Poole, Coventry, Lynn, Swindon and Berwick been FIM tracks. It means jack, it's nothing to do with being a good track or not.

Edited by SCB

Rye House, BV, Eastbourne and Leicester. All FIM tracks in recent years. Oh the shame.

But so have Sheffield, Peterborough, Poole, Coventry, Lynn, Swindon and Berwick been FIM tracks. It means jack, it's nothing to do with being a good track or not.

Add Lakeside to the list. As you say it's absolutely nothing to do with track surface etc, more to do with the FIM's pedantic safety standards. Plenty of tracks don't want FIM Accreditation because it's not worth the hassle and expense involved.

This musy be one of the stupidest OP's in the history of the BSF.

• Like 3

Add Lakeside to the list. As you say it's absolutely nothing to do with track surface etc, more to do with the FIM's pedantic safety standards. Plenty of tracks don't want FIM Accreditation because it's not worth the hassle and expense involved.

This musy be one of the stupidest OP's in the history of the BSF.

FIM regs, if I recall, are partly the reason Belle Vue is not a very good track. To get it to the minimum size the track was much longer than it really should have been in relation to the bends. As Hyde Road was FIM accredited PC was keen to ensure Kirky Lane was also to the detriment of having a real good race track.

As you say a ridiculous OP, the guy is either drunk or he has got sh!t for brains, I suspect the latter

• Like 1

Paul, I admire the fact that you stick up for your club. But if you honestly can't see that the racing at Leicester isn't very good due to the shape of the track your deluded.

It's just so hard to understand how can you get the track shape so wrong having a blank canvas to start on.

• Like 2

Give up like I did on the basis that it isn't my problem. I just go enjoy and if others don't in some vain hope that they will get it changed then that's their problem

DH's notes in the program indicated no immanent changes.

Maybe they'll all move on?

Give up like I did on the basis that it isn't my problem. I just go enjoy and if others don't in some vain hope that they will get it changed then that's their problem

DH's notes in the program indicated no immanent changes.

Maybe they'll all move on?

People who think Beaumont park is an ANTI-speedway track might give up eventually yes... after a while it hurts banging your head continuously on a brick wall :sad:

That won't make the awful track go away though :nono:

People who think Beaumont park is an ANTI-speedway track might give up eventually yes... after a while it hurts banging your head continuously on a brick wall :sad:

That won't make the awful track go away though :nono:

Not really bothered if they give up or not. Carry on for all I care.