British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Eastbourne V Poole Saturday 19th July 2014

Why aren't the usual agent Pedersen conspiracy theorists carrying on with their usual ...stuff? Very quiet when it's very obvious they have it wrong.

One occasional good meeting compared to his usual scores vs. Poole means nothing & wait to see what happens if they meet in the play offs.

• Like 1

Why aren't the usual agent Pedersen conspiracy theorists carrying on with their usual ...stuff? Very quiet when it's very obvious they have it wrong.

Thats because the agent bjarne rubbish is just that

An excellent meeting on the best prepared Arlington track in living memory. Some great hard fought battles in front of a decent crowd, despite the dodgy weather forecast. Well done to all of the riders on both sides.

• Like 5

Another crap performance from us wtf why do we keep chucking it we should of nailed a draw at least, Pawlicki needs to get with the game or get out!

Going through the scores on Speedway Updates, and reading comments here, suggests that Arlington produced a good speedway meeting tonight.

Bloody well done Eastbourne - your team have done you proud this week.

• Like 2

Going through the scores on Speedway Updates, and reading comments here, suggests that Arlington produced a good speedway meeting tonight.

Bloody well done Eastbourne - your team have done you proud this week.

And bob dugard was nowhere to be seen

• Like 2

I see Darcy has taken to twitter to moan bout the track! Bit rich from a Poole rider! Accept you got beat and move on. Cardiff was a worse track yet he didn't whinge then! Sour grapes I'm afraid. Maybe he should look in the mirror and try to actually complete 4 laps in his 5 rides!

• Like 1

Another crap performance from us wtf why do we keep chucking it we should of nailed a draw at least, Pawlicki needs to get with the game or get out!

Pawlicki needs to get out ? you must have a very short memory! If you are a Poole fan, you are privileged to watch him week in week out!

I see Darcy has taken to twitter to moan bout the track! Bit rich from a Poole rider! Accept you got beat and move on. Cardiff was a worse track yet he didn't whinge then! Sour grapes I'm afraid. Maybe he should look in the mirror and try to actually complete 4 laps in his 5 rides!

Hi Gavan, ill drive the end of the country to watch Ward at times, but agree with all your comments

Any Eagle fan able to confirm who did do the track prep, with Uncle Bob away on hols??

It was clearly very different to expected and caught a few riders out!! :wink:

Good performance from Bjarne. Not sure how his several Poole-based sponsors felt about it??! :shock::P

Whats up Gav - nothing negative to say about Janowski??!! Not like you at all!!!

What a delight last night to see a track with dirt on, it took me back to my younger years!. So much better than these modern ultra slick surfaces.

• Like 1

I no his average would not fit but I would swap him for proctor and have him at wolves with his brother any day of the week

Any Eagle fan able to confirm who did do the track prep, with Uncle Bob away on hols??

The track prep during the meeting on the tractor was done by Darren one of the two full time track staff guessing he did the prep work along with others before the meeting started.

Poole fans moaning about Pawlicki is laughable. You must have short memory's as it was his scores early in the season that got you where you are now in the table! Yes he is going through a bad patch but my god your fickle

• Like 1

Anything must have been better than what Bob dished up for Kings Lynn!

Pawlicki needs to get out ? you must have a very short memory! If you are a Poole fan, you are privileged to watch him week in week out!

Hi Gavan, ill drive the end of the country to watch Ward at times, but agree with all your comments

couldnt agree more! As I said moaning about Pawlicki is madness. And I also would pay money to watch Darcy anywhere but I've never known a world class rider to fall off as much as he does and ultimately it's costing his team points

Good performance from Bjarne. Not sure how his several Poole-based sponsors felt about it??! :shock::P

Whats up Gav - nothing negative to say about Janowski??!! Not like you at all!!!

i comment as I see fit and I still believe come play off time if you make it that Janowski could be a liability and his progress has stalled.

By the way is Starman the new Shovlar? Poole get beat no comments! Poole win all over the forum with comments! Funny bunch