British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue V Wolves 16-07-14

Here's something interesting for you all

In this break he won't miss any polish fixtures

Unsure on swedish fixtures yet

Sure it was said on tonight's coverage that Sweden is now on a World Cup break

He tweeted he was tired after Wolves last night yet still flew to Sweden and rode lot better then he did at Wolves so don't see why they can have facility. Bet he goes on holiday

• Like 1

Sure it was said on tonight's coverage that Sweden is now on a World Cup break

Theres no way he would take a break if he would have missed a polish or swedish fixture

Although I don't think there should be a guest on principle, I suppose I hope there is a decent guest to make the meeting bit interesting as think we going to beat them easily anyway.

He tweeted he was tired after Wolves last night yet still flew to Sweden and rode lot better then he did at Wolves so don't see why they can have facility.

Agreed.

I have already made my mind up on attending this meeting ................. i`m to tired too as well. :neutral:

• Like 2

Agreed.

I have already made my mind up on attending this meeting ................. i`m to tired too as well. :neutral:

You need to be too tired to attend next Monday against Lakeside, why hurt Belle Vue.

He will have a doctor note so a guest should be available. Of course he will miss UK over other leagues, he makes more in one week in Poland and Sweden than in 2 months here. You want to keep the best then pay them accordingly. And lose the "he owes us" crap, he stopped owing Wolverhampton the day you won the league with him in it. Lindgren walked out on you last pre season and Woffinden will this pre season. You don't keep World Champions on the cheap and the BSPA need to work that out.

Edited by jimmy jimmy

He won't be the first this year who can't be arsed riding against The Aces and with facilities being handed out to our opponents it seems the powers that be don't give a monkeys about Belle Vue. Who'd have thought it, nowt changes does it?

What are the facts about pay then, as everyone seems to know - or are assumptions being made. I do know that certain riders get well paid in poland but not so sure about sweden. Top riders in the uk don't do too badly I can assure you.

Pull out during the meeting.

Took 4 rides and scored 10points. Not riding in heat 15 isn't same as pulling out

You need to be too tired to attend next Monday against Lakeside, why hurt Belle Vue.

I might be tired Monday too yet.

If Tai is to tired to ride maybe he should sit out the WC to recharge his batters for the rest of the season not going to win it anyway.

Took 4 rides and scored 10points. Not riding in heat 15 isn't same as pulling out

Of course it is if he was asked to and he said he couldn't do it! Tai is his own worst enemy as he doesn't like letting people down, seems to me he was ill at Wolves Monday yet still rode.Isn't that commitment? He shouldn't have rode in either meeting but I'm not knocking a speedway rider for giving it a go then admitting defeat. Too many don't turn up with the lamest excuses.

If Tai is to tired to ride maybe he should sit out the WC to recharge his batters for the rest of the season not going to win it anyway.

This shows up the pay argument as a load of rubbish as riders are very poorly paid in the World Cup yet he wants to ride in it.

After watching life of Tai a few weeks ago the travelling is tough but how many of you think that if Tai wasn't the World Champ he wouldn't have signed for Wolves this year.

I feel that Tai was pressured into riding in Britain because he is the World Champ. Lets remember it took Tai a long time to sign the Wolves deal.

I do feel for Tai because like he said on life of Tai Britain Monday, Sweden Tuesday, Britain again, GP's Saturday and Poland Sunday.

I hope Wolves are allowed to use suitable guests (even though they shouldn't be allowed) So that the paying public aren't being robbed.

Zagar has just done exactly the same schedule

Only thing he did don't do was the bike ride

Edited by Phil The Ace