British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue V Wolves 16-07-14

Zagar has just done exactly the same schedule

Only thing he did don't do was the bike ride

Also all the media stuff in the last week or so, he obviously hasn't rested enough. A little beak for Tai should benefit him and therefore the teams he rides for.

Chris Harris will guest

Chris Harris guests! Definitely a decision made with Tai's best interests but i dont see how a guest is allowed.

• Like 1

Not well Monday, 10pts from 4 rides Tuesday in Sweden, and not well enough to ride Wednesday. The conspiracy theorists will be having a field day... :D

• Like 1

Well if the weather forecast that I have just seen all this debate may be pointless anyway, any weather update would be appreciated please.

Zagar has just done exactly the same schedule

Only thing he did don't do was the bike ride

And ride Sunday-Gorzow was rained off-although he had to travel to Poland and back.

Chris Harris guests! Definitely a decision made with Tai's best interests but i dont see how a guest is allowed.

7-day medical certificate for stress-related illness issued in Sweden after tests!!!

Edited by Skidder1

7-day medical certificate for stress-related illness issued in Sweden after tests!!!

Must have been issued by a doctor at the track, as if it was issued beforehand, riding last night should have made the validity null and void. Seems far too convenient to me.

• Like 1

What doesn't add up is that if he wanted to try to carry on racing the obvious decision was to give Sweden a miss, have a day off and do the far less grueling meeting tonight.

Going to Sweden in the state he tweeted shows where his priorities lie.

Harris makes Wolves stronger tonight with Woffinden's current EL form but should be an Aces win.

• Like 1

What doesn't add up is that if he wanted to try to carry on racing the obvious decision was to give Sweden a miss, have a day off and do the far less grueling meeting tonight.

Going to Sweden in the state he tweeted shows where his priorities lie.

Harris makes Wolves stronger tonight with Woffinden's current EL form but should be an Aces win.

Besides Monday his form has been excellent.

Harris in no way makes us stronger.

Besides Monday his form has been excellent.

Harris in no way makes us stronger.

At BV, i think its about even! Not one of tais better tracks.

If Tai is to tired to ride maybe he should sit out the WC to recharge his batters for the rest of the season not going to win it anyway.

Presumably you can provide the fish so I'll have chips with mine please. :lol:

I can understand Tai's decision to take time out but it does sound rather suspicious. He went to do the doctors in Sweden on Tuesday morning and was signed off yet rode in a meeting in the evening, surely this makes the certificate void since he's gone against it immediately. Woffy has had a hectic schedule in Cardiff, Poland, Wolves, Sweden but isn't that the same for the majority of the Grand Prix riders in riding absolutely everywhere yet they don't have a problem. As people have said before I think if Tai is going to take time out then he should take the rest of the season out to properly recharge himself and start again in 2015

I can understand Tai's decision to take time out but it does sound rather suspicious. He went to do the doctors in Sweden on Tuesday morning and was signed off yet rode in a meeting in the evening, surely this makes the certificate void since he's gone against it immediately. Woffy has had a hectic schedule in Cardiff, Poland, Wolves, Sweden but isn't that the same for the majority of the Grand Prix riders in riding absolutely everywhere yet they don't have a problem. As people have said before I think if Tai is going to take time out then he should take the rest of the season out to properly recharge himself and start again in 2015

Ridiculous suggestion.

What Tai should have done was not ride on Monday night when anyone who saw him would see what condition he was in. Quite frankly he was ill and you, I or anybody else would not be working in the same circumstances.

Now he is getting slagged off for essentially not wanting to let either of his teams down.

• Like 2