British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Leicester Thursday 17th July

More falls for Nathan & only a matter of time before he could find himself badly injured sadly.

Its a shame because he actually looks like a capable rider, I like what I see. The 1st bend falls I'll put down to being harder than he is used to in the NL but that fall in heat 2 was silly.

You need to stick with him as he's better than anything else out if he can stay on, could be a decent little #7

Its a shame because he actually looks like a capable rider, I like what I see. The 1st bend falls I'll put down to being harder than he is used to in the NL but that fall in heat 2 was silly.

You need to stick with him as he's better than anything else out if he can stay on, could be a decent little #7

It's when he's in front & falls it worries me as another inexperienced rider behind him has to avoid him.

I just hope the lad continues to be lucky on that but it's in the lap of the god's.

Still can't believe the refs/rules exclude a rider more often than not that is a completely innocent party. PK should have been excluded for that incident without a doubt. He all but stopped in the middle of the track mid bend, don't understand what buzzkowski was supposed to do?! How many times have we seen the rider behind laying it down, getting excluded when there's a rider infront of them completely out of control?!

Track has been very tricky for a while now, especially that first bend. Greaves can take some heart in knowing more experienced riders are struggling at that point of the track too.

• Like 1

Mads usually good for a maximum at Blunsdon and as expected Klindt scoring well

Still can't believe the refs/rules exclude a rider more often than not that is a completely innocent party. PK should have been excluded for that incident without a doubt. He all but stopped in the middle of the track mid bend, don't understand what buzzkowski was supposed to do?! How many times have we seen the rider behind laying it down, getting excluded when there's a rider infront of them completely out of control?!

Seen it too many times. Just know they're going to exclude the wrong rider these days. Does make you wonder why Olly Allen didnt just lock up in front of an Edinburgh rider in the pairs on Friday though.

Heat 13. Is Rosco not aware he could have Morris or Gustafsson out? Assuming hes injured of course

Edited by SCB

Seen it too many times. Just know they're going to exclude the wrong rider these days. Does make you wonder why Olly Allen didnt just lock up in front of an Edinburgh rider in the pairs on Friday though.Heat 13. Is Rosco not aware he could have Morris or Gustafsson out?

I was wondering that. Unless Kildermand just missed 2 minutes.

Young Stevie to bail us out again?

Kildemand fall or no fall fact is he has been useless again.

Woeful when your top 2 can't win a single race between them on their home track:-(

• Like 1

Seen it too many times. Just know they're going to exclude the wrong rider these days. Does make you wonder why Olly Allen didnt just lock up in front of an Edinburgh rider in the pairs on Friday though.

Heat 13. Is Rosco not aware he could have Morris or Gustafsson out? Assuming hes injured of course

I thought this on Monday when Michelsen got injured and he was replaced by a reserve.Although the rule may be different as Eastbourne were already using R/R.

Looks like Swindon are trying as hard as they can to chuck this away.

Plus no Kildermand in 15 so obviously could have used rr in 13.

Good to see Klindt riding well again. Well done to the Robins (on both teams)

Looks like Swindon are trying as hard as they can to chuck this away.

Plus no Kildermand in 15 so obviously could have used rr in 13.

He wasn't eligible for Ht 15 so not obvious at all.

Fair play toy Batch when the win was needed but Doyley has to be back as a Robin in 2015.

Well done once again to Swindon's rider of season by a country mile Steve Worrall.

• Like 3

Quote from Lynn v. Leicester thread :

Lynn got lucky.

Makes a difference when Kerr doesn't score double figures.

Swindon got lucky.

Makes a difference when (insert any under-performing Robin of your choice) doesn't score double figures.

:wink:

(interesting too to see that Swindon also rely heavily on an FTR!) :lol:

Edited by Star Fever

Good to see Klindt riding well again. Well done to the Robins (on both teams)

He wasn't eligible for Ht 15 so not obvious at all.

Yes he was. He's top of the averages.

The only reason I could see for not using rr was if PK was going to come out again.