British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swindon V Leicester Thursday 17th July

Fair play toy Batch when the win was needed but Doyley has to be back as a Robin in 2015.

Doyley will go were he wants next season, being as he along with all other riders are self employed and can pick and choose.....being an asset means nothing.
  • Like 1

Yes he was. He's top of the averages.

The only reason I could see for not using rr was if PK was going to come out again.

I thought heat 15 was the top scorers race - and killer was nowhere near being one of those.

Doyley will go were he wants next season, being as he along with all other riders are self employed and can pick and choose.....being an asset means nothing.

Pardon me for breathing!!!

I thought heat 15 was the top scorers race - and killer was nowhere near being one of those.

I think it's top 3 scorers or top 3 in averages for heat 15.

At least we proved that we can win without our heatleaders performing. Pk had a bad night, but he'll come good, don't worry. People were calling for Gustaffson's head not long ago, but they have gone silent now, and probably feel a bit silly. Mind you, watching him in Sweden last night was very painful, he did not score a point and looked very slow.Give me North Dakota over Klindt, any time. It was a great move by the mighty Rosco. Worral has been the biggest surprise though, great stuff from him!

• Like 1

where's the yawn button....

You would think the multi aliased one would keep quite when it is behind, particularly given how poor the former golden boy is this year.

Kildermand is miles ahead even on a poor night. :P

I think it's top 3 scorers or top 3 in averages for heat 15.

Yes that's what i thought it was.

Give me North Dakota over Klindt, any time. It was a great move by the mighty Rosco.

If you had had Klindt tonight you would have taken all 3 points instead!

North has done loads better than many expected.

Saying that Klindt is looking much improved.

You would think the multi aliased one would keep quite when it is behind, particularly given how poor the former golden boy is this year.

Kildermand is miles ahead even on a poor night. :P

Yes that's what i thought it was.

North has done loads better than many expected.

Saying that Klindt is looking much improved.

He showed us what he can do when he really goes for it, something he did not do for us earlier in the season..North is a racer, Klindt just a gating tart, and I know who I prefer.

• Like 2

Another superb evening of speedway thrills and spills at Blunsdon, and sat on the banks in great weather with a cold pint what more could you want! After beating Lynn and Poole thought Leicester might surprise Swindon with ex-Robins Doyle and Klindt looking unbeatable, but captain's performance again from Batch in last heat to seal another Robins comeback full of character. Well done Worrall, and biggest cheer was Greaves lone point. About 1300 peeps there. No meeting for 3 weeks now. I swore I saw Lord Lucan in the back-straight bogs.

Edited by keef van cross
  • Like 1

Very odd match with riders out in front unable to complete 4 laps ...Greaves is always laugh with his sulks and the kicking of his bikes etc ...Love his comment when asked by the Dumb Clive Fisher if he was looking forward to Belle Vue match on Monday to witch he reply to with a deadpan no

If we had had Klindt tonight he would have scored about 3 points instead. He was fired up because we sacked him, that's all, and still got beat by out fast track reserve in one race.

I'd agree. Much prefer Dakota North.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 1

Another superb evening of speedway thrills and spills at Blunsdon, and sat on the banks in great weather with a cold pint what more could you want! After beating Lynn and Poole thought Leicester might surprise Swindon with ex-Robins Doyle and Klindt looking unbeatable, but captain's performance again from Batch in last heat to seal another Robins comeback full of character. Well done Worrall, and biggest cheer was Greaves lone point. About 1300 peeps there. No meeting for 3 weeks now. I swore I saw Lord Lucan in the back-straight bogs.

...when was that then? :blink:

Oh wait you mean Swindon not Leicester don't you :oops::icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Star Fever

Looks like Swindon are trying as hard as they can to chuck this away.

Plus no Kildermand in 15 so obviously could have used rr in 13.

Fraid not - PK had completed three rides so IRR was not available (17.9.1)
  • Like 1

Batchelor very criitical of what he called a bumpy track in Swindon Advertiser live coverage. You have to stay on to score points were his words. There are too many falls at Blunsdon from top riders, I think Batch may echo his team mates regarding track preparation.

• Like 2

Yes we did get lucky. Tbh I don't know why you are acting silly about it by using sarcasm.

Oh that's easy. A silly comment deserves a silly answer :rolleyes:

Batchelor very criitical of what he called a bumpy track in Swindon Advertiser live coverage. You have to stay on to score points were his words. There are too many falls at Blunsdon from top riders, I think Batch may echo his team mates regarding track preparation.

Rosco not a happy man re the track either!!!

Rosco has commented about the state of the track, something I wondered about after all the falls the last couple of weeks on bends one and two. This did cause more problems last night on bends three and four as well and nearly cost us the meeting.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/11349651.Swindon_Robins_47_Leicester_Lions_43/