British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Leicester V Lakeside Saturday 19th July

Dont bet on it being on Thunder storms all over the place....

Lakeside could really do with picking up some points tonight! It's a shame that we're without Bech. I wonder how Kim will do around Leicester?

That's if the meeting actually goes ahead!

Edited by Mjolnir

Lakeside could really do with picking up some points tonight! It's a shame that we're without Bech. I wonder how Kim will do around Leicester?

That's if the meeting actually goes ahead!

I'm not sure if it was Kake's or Maggies testimonial but he has ridden Leicestet

Think it was Nemo's. I think he did quite well

I'm not sure if it was Kake's or Maggies testimonial but he has ridden Leicestet

Think it was Nemo's. I think he did quite well

Ah ok, that's good to know - thanks! Fingers crossed he does well again!

• Like 1

Just arrived in Leicester visiting the family, Very wet and rained all day so far. But has stopped now with bit of brightness just don't know what this weather is going to do now

No Bridger tonight R/R for him, Trapped nerve in his shoulder.

been weighing up pub or Leicester Speedway tonight. With no Bridger (or PK) that Lakeside team must be one of the most dull and uninspiring of all time. Pub it is - I'll watch them at Wolves on Monday in stead, at least it's a decent track!

Weather forecast marvelous now - will make the journey, but not expecting anything results or racing wise - hope to be proved wrong

been weighing up pub or Leicester Speedway tonight. With no Bridger (or PK) that Lakeside team must be one of the most dull and uninspiring of all time. Pub it is - I'll watch them at Wolves on Monday in stead, at least it's a decent track!

Come on SCB, be fair.

Last nights Belle Vue squad was about as inspiring as an interview by Gary Havelock! ;)

That's nonsense, how can riders not be inspired after a Churchillian speech from Neil Vatcher?

So it's R/R for Lewis, and for Bechy?

This don't look good.

6pm and to be honest, I think I'll phone for that ruby I missed out on last night.

Slowly, but surely, losing all faith in this sport.