British Speedway Forum
ruffdiamond

Newcastle 'v' Berwick 20-07-14

can't see a thread for this one, so, weather permitting,,, what do you's lot think ???,,, am going for comfortable home win, mid 50's - maybe 40,,, :-)

can't see a thread for this one, so, weather permitting,,, what do you's lot think ???,,, am going for comfortable home win, mid 50's - maybe 40,,, :-)

I started a thread at 1.30pm yesterday, but the interest is so strong, it's got shuffled down onto page 2!!!

At least it has stopped raining, hope there isn't too much standing water on the track or we will get the usual suspects complaining about how dangerous it is!

• Like 2

it seems to be when we win there's always something wrong with the track ? funny how all 14 riders never hardly complain tho so unless the fans who have a go at the track, its simple ask a rider after the meet'n.......... and get a true answer

What a shambles no Bellego again. Yes he was in Italy, but he could have easily got a flight back, he manages a flight out to Poland each week after Berwick on a saturday. Was going to attend but I wont bother now. Wet and miserable start to the day here in Newcastle anyways.

• Like 2

it seems to be when we win there's always something wrong with the track ? funny how all 14 riders never hardly complain tho so unless the fans who have a go at the track, its simple ask a rider after the meet'n.......... and get a true answer

yeah,,, the one's that do well will say it was good, and the one's that did'nt, will say it was sh!t,,, simples, lol

What a shambles no Bellego again. Yes he was in Italy, but he could have easily got a flight back, he manages a flight out to Poland each week after Berwick on a saturday. Was going to attend but I wont bother now. Wet and miserable start to the day here in Newcastle anyways.

I would'nt be too worried about that,,, he normally does'nt have much 'va va voom' left by the time he get's to Newcastle,,, (or the track is crap),,, ;-)

• Like 1

yeah,,, the one's that do well will say it was good, and the one's that did'nt, will say it was sh!t,,, simples, lol

I would'nt be too worried about that,,, he normally does'nt have much 'va va voom' left by the time he get's to Newcastle,,, (or the track is crap),,, ;-)

He was better on his last visit, actually managed to get round. Anyways, its not really the point, another meeting missed for Berwick.

Had Bellego really wanted to be at Newcastle tonight then I think he would've been, it seems Peterborough are having the same issue with Lasse Bjerre.

When David goes to Poland he doesn't need to take bikes as they are already there but he had to take his van with bikes to Italy so are you telling me you would have liked to have driven all the way back to Newcastle then ride a speedway meeting I think not

Had Bellego really wanted to be at Newcastle tonight then I think he would've been, it seems Peterborough are having the same issue with Lasse Bjerre.

Totally agree, think its very clear exactly where Bellego's loyalties are, his own personal commitments and being in the Ostrow team on a sunday.

After his last visit to BP rider replacement is probably a better option

• Like 1

He might have except they said on reports he was driving over so might have job getting his van on a plane. Think last time he was there was poor so Berwick probably better with RR Looks like he took his British equipment across reading between lines, imagine his other ones in Poland.You should be happy the way your team is going, three away wins

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

When David goes to Poland he doesn't need to take bikes as they are already there but he had to take his van with bikes to Italy so are you telling me you would have liked to have driven all the way back to Newcastle then ride a speedway meeting I think not

That is part of being a speedway rider

• Like 2

Totally agree, think its very clear exactly where Bellego's loyalties are, his own personal commitments and being in the Ostrow team on a sunday.

Do you want to deprive him of a chance in World Under 21? What a misery you are at times on this forum. All for freedom of speech but like so many other Berwick fans its negat=ivity and your team is in top four!

Berwick fans would like there 7 riders to be 100% committed to there fixtures

Our fans care what our riders do riding for us

It has been a refreshing seeing two of our boys doing rather well on foreign shores, that being being said as Dick said himself 90% of fans only care about Saturday home meetings.

Clearly one of the boys, 12 points against Dross House next week and all will be forgiven.

Will Bellego be banned?

Edited by BeastfromtheEast