British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

Wolves V Lakeside 21/7

So Harris again for Woffy. Not a like for like but he will at least give it 100%

Barker for Bridger has to a big improvement. Lewis has been awful recently at Monmore. But which Barker will it be?? The in form British Final version or the usual Monmore version. Either way its an improvement.

More dropped points in what is fast turning into a meaningless season.

46-44

Shame that we are not going to see Woffy or Pawlicki v PK but with Harris in for Tai and Nilsson replacing PK it shouldn't affect the result too much as both are weaker but Barker for Bridger should be an improvement for Lakeside.

A number of riders are inconsistant for the Hammers so Watt could be 12 or 4 ..... Nilsson 8 or 2 ....... Bech the same

Edited by T.N.T.

Max Fricke is in for Ty Proctor who aggrivated an injury yesterday

Blimey - we may nick a point then.

In my honest opinion, having Ben Barker at Monmore makes us stronger (watch that comment come back and kick me up the arse by 9.30 tonight)! ;)

If we are to consolidate our position, we need to get something out of this meeting. There's a number of teams breathing down our neck.

Not sure why you think Fricke in for Proctor gives you a chance of nicking a point Voice of Reason.

I'd suggest it makes Wolves somewhat stronger!

• Like 5

If we are to consolidate our position, we need to get something out of this meeting. There's a number of teams breathing down our neck.

I agree - we've come so close to more away points this season but we really need to pick up a few now or we risk dropping out of the top 4 soon.

Not sure why you think Fricke in for Proctor gives you a chance of nicking a point Voice of Reason.

I'd suggest it makes Wolves somewhat stronger!

Generally (this season aside) Proctor seems to be a bit of a thorn in our side - pulling out a race win to cost us a point or two.

He's just generally one of those riders who does well against us. Jason Doyle is another.

PK gonna be a big miss i agree.

This must be the weakest line up ever for a Wolves v Lakeside clash with no Woffinden,PK and an assortment of other guests. Not to worry official site says bumper crowd expected !
  • Like 1

This must be the weakest line up ever for a Wolves v Lakeside clash with no Woffinden,PK and an assortment of other guests. Not to worry official site says bumper crowd expected !

Blimey,like to know what a normal crowd is then.The only bumper crowd weve had this season was for the British final.More mind games from Adams into trying to up the anti.

• Like 1

To be fair, I don't think it's mind games. You can't blame a promotion for trying to promote!

As stated, kids are now off school for the Summer, and with nice weather, it inevitably realises a good attendance (Brandon was pretty full on Friday).

Let's just hope that you witness more passing/closer racing than that place generates! ;)

Edited by The Voice Of Reason
  • Like 1

Wolves to take 3 points Harris goes well around monmore and Fricke in for Proctor wont weaken us not the way Proctors been riding.

Great meeting coming up tonight at Monmore Green. We should take 3 points tonight with Harris and Fricke as great guest replacements for Wolves. Looking forward to attending the meeting.

Who'd have believed that eh?! Was told yesterday at about 2pm that Fricke was in for Proctor at Wolves. Said no, cant be true, they cant sign Fricke he's a work permit rider so cant double up once the season has started. Then 2 hours later Proctor withdraws from his PL meeting and we find out Fricke is in for Proctor at Wolves. Hmmmmm.